Infinite warfare beta thoughts

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Infinite warfare beta thoughts

Postby Titan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:08 am

Infinite Warfare has great potential but they have to fix the hit detection. Im getting into bullet sponge battles. I shoot first i die first. :grumpy:
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Infinite warfare beta thoughts

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Laggy is the first thing that comes to mind. I've hit so many fights that fit exactly what you are describing. I'm not sure if I'll be playing online for this one very much. More story line and Zombies. In all honestly I really got this for Modern Warfare Remastered as they have been going downhill for the past few iterations.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Titan » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:16 am

Oh is it me or does sniping seem to be wayyyyy tooooo easy and overpowered.
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Not just you. LOL Way to easy and way too overpowered. It was brought back because people were whining that it wasn't good enough on BO3. So people with no skill cried about it long enough to get a no skill single shot kill back into the game. Sorry about the rant there, but I started on Modern Warfare and back then the game took skill to play, then came camping, and catering to the unskilled so that they could play and be proud of their no skill kd. LOL
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Titan » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:59 pm

You know i played the titanfall 2 beta and had an absolute blast. Thats from a company that dosent have nearly as much money as Activision does and still almost everything ran smoothly.
I just hope West and Zampella of Respawn entertainment get the green light to make a Medal of Honor reboot for current gen consoles. If they do Activision would be in some serious mess. Im definitely skipping this year's cod. Not getting the remastered MW until it is released on a separate disc. As for the next cod from sledgehammer all i can say is good luck with those guys.
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:06 pm

I did not preorder IW (I hate the last 3 futuristic call of kangaroos and love MW1R but do not like to be forced/the extortion to buy IW just to get MW1R). I will wait for MW1R to be sold separately or maybe I can get a 2nd hand version of IW/MW1R.
This is the first cod I will 100% skip. It's so sad after having years of fun with many cods on the wii/wiiu/ps3/4.
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby PaulaTheKoala » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Personally I don't mind futuristic CODs if I can get into it but with this one everything feels wrong.

The movement feels weird, the jetpack is pretty bad compared to B03, and the bullet damage makes me feel like I'm playing COD ghosts.

At this point the only thing that would make me want to play multiplayer is Jitter but unfortunately it seems like they've pretty much patched that, so unless a new method is found I'm just going to stick with COD 4, campaign, and zombies.
Last edited by PaulaTheKoala on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaulaTheKoala
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Same here. CoD 4, Campaign looked ok, and Zombies looked fun. I did play the Titan Fall 2 Demo as well, that was a blast! Just got the original for XBox and love that one as well. I think that CoD may be on its way out if it continues to go down this path.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:47 am

I liked it but it felt like a poor man's BO3.

Dave V is my god. Without a Dave V equivalent at IW they're never going to return to their glory days again. A good designer is critical.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Titan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:45 am

So i just played my first match of week 2 IW beta and deleted it from my system after being quickscoped 20 times on terminal.
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion