Anti- Recoil PUBG

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Anti- Recoil PUBG

Postby tcgt04 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:19 pm

New to this site and the whole mod/script world together. Can anyone tell me the best setting for anti recoil on PUBG for Xbox One X, using a standard controller. Or if their is a script out there that maybe has different settings for each individual gun. I have the PUBG gamepack installed. Thanks for any help
tcgt04
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Anti- Recoil PUBG

Postby bonefisher » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:51 pm

There different setting for each gun and its a test and trial til you get it. Each person also might have settings different to you if there game sensitivity is different from yours so best bet is to test. Best way to do it is to load all the slots up with different settings so you can get right sooner. Good Luck! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby tcgt04 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:55 pm

coo, thanks homie
tcgt04
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby CapsBruh » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:23 am

Hey bro, having the same issue. Xbox X, Samsung SSD, benQ monitor, elite controller using Titan 2.

Did you get anything figured out yet? I am finding 22-26 is the best anti recoil for me. Some people are slowing the fire rate down slightly???

I use the m416 and a 6x bolt action every game. I swap the red dot off the M4 and swap a spare 4x on also, so I need sort of a happy medium. This really depends on what sens you use also. I'm type B, 12 general, 9-14 all ADS's, 4 aim accel, 100 movement. Who has some good suggestions?
CapsBruh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Off Topic Discussion