Halo 5 - Easy Sprint Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Halo 5 - Easy Sprint Script

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:10 am

ABOUT

This was probably one of the hardest Easy Sprint scripts to write. There are many ways to implement Easy Sprint, but for some reason this game didn't work well with almost all of them - Easy Sprint would regularly fail to kick in (maybe one out of every five times). After lots of experimentation, I found this approach was the most reliable. It works 100% of the time now and is rock solid.

Also I found it very difficult to implement the alternative shield recharge feature (double tapping reload) on the Titan One. Halo 5 in general is challenging to write scripts for because I think it requires a lot more precision and / or speed than the Titan One can support. The Titan Two has solved this problem and shield generation now works flawlessly now.

IMPORTANT SETUP NOTES

The controller setting "Maintain Sprint" must be turned OFF. You don't have to worry, you still get to keep maintain sprint, it's just that this script will do it all for you. If you don't turn this off in-game, it will interfere with the shield recharge feature.

CONTROLS

1) While sprinting, tap the Sprint button (L3) to recharge your shield, or;
    2) Double tapping the Reload button will also recharge your shield.
    3) Tap the Crouch button (R3) to break out of #1 or #2.
    4) Automatically trigger a reload cancel by pressing the ADS button, this is useful for when you see an enemy while you are reloading and need to quickly cancel out of it.
    5) Toggle between Primary and Secondary firing modes by double tapping and then holding the Reload button, or by pressing the Swap button. Rapid Fire is enabled in Secondary Mode. Primary mode is denoted with a "P." on the LCD screen, and Secondary mode is denoted with an "S."

KEY FEATURES - SUMMARY

• Easy Sprint - simply push forward on the analogue stick to sprint.
  • Reload and swap weapons while "sprinting".
  • Includes three walk options - two time delayed ones and an automatic one, this helps with preventing Easy Sprint from cancelling shield regeneration and it also helps with low RPM weapons such as shotguns, pistols and semi-automatics.
  • Optional sprint button to break out of reload / weapon swap waits.
  • Auto reload cancel.
  • Toggleable Rapid Fire mode.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Halo 5 - Easy Sprint Script

Postby Kuhlsnu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:13 am

I like the running script. I can't get the P and S settings to work. Do I have to actually touch the T2 to switch between the two? Why cant' there be a trigger on hitting Y to change the mode from rapid fire to off? Seems like that'd fix the issue, but I also don't quite understand how all the different settings work. Are you using it on the Xim4?
Kuhlsnu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:14 am

No, you are right - hitting the Y button will change it, you just haven't set it up yet. I have since updated my script so there is no setup necessary anymore. This is how it works:

Toggle between Primary and Secondary firing modes by double tapping and then holding the Reload button, or by pressing the Swap button. Rapid Fire is enabled in Secondary Mode.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Kuhlsnu » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:08 am

I’ll try it again. Thanks. How’s it work with the xim4?
Kuhlsnu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:38 am

Kuhlsnu wrote:I’ll try it again. Thanks. How’s it work with the xim4?

It works great, very fun to play with it.

Remember to download the new version of my script. I updated it yesterday with the new simplified setup.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby froggy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:45 am

Is there any way to turn off the sprint capabilities, and just keep options 4) and 5) ?
froggy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:53 am

No I wasn't planning to, but if you're still interested yeah I suppose I could add this.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to User's Script Documentation