MacroRecPlay - record and playback a macro on the fly

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: MacroRecPlay - record and playback a macro on the fly

Postby Noobman » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:18 pm

how do you copy a recorded macro off the micro SD onto macro editor? doesn't seem to be no option. all I see in the macro explorer is "delete macro"
Noobman
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:14 pm

You need a sd-card reader to do that.
At the moment you can only delete files or copy files to the sd-card with gtuner iv as far as I know.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Pluton » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:26 am

Hey.

This working perfectly .

Recording , playback .

I have small problem that i want to repeat macro A at every 1h and idk where to change the value time/millisecond .
Pluton
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Pluton wrote:Hey.

This working perfectly .

Recording , playback .

I have small problem that i want to repeat macro A at every 1h and idk where to change the value time/millisecond .

The script didn't support a pause between each loop run.
Download the new version 1.06 and you are able to setup a delay time in minutes now to wait after each macro run before it starts the next run.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Pluton » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Scachi wrote:
Pluton wrote:Hey.

This working perfectly .

Recording , playback .

The script didn't support a pause between each loop run.
Download the new version 1.06 and you are able to setup a delay time in minutes now to wait after each macro run before it starts the next run.

Thanks very much . BDO AFK Fishing rulles now xD :smile0203: :smile0203: :smile0203: :smile0203: :smile0203:
Pluton
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Peppins » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Capturing macro with gtuner or directly with this tool have same issue (better with gtuner). The macro is out of sync, so is useless to capture it, wtf...
Peppins
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:01 pm

It totally depends on the game you are trying to capture if the replay will do the exact same result as your recoridng session.
Capturing per script has a resolution of 1ms and by GTUner iV 10ms if I remember correcty. So this script should do it faster/more precise.

You have to name the game, the actions you are trying to record and playback, and what the result is.
A video of the capturing session and the playback may help J2kbr to investigate if there is some problem with the macro recording or if it can be improved.

Saying "out of sync" isn't helping much.
A lot of games have time varation when the game starts/inputs gets active or some random physics involved where recording won't work as you need a bit different input each time and looping the macro will require careful thinking to not get hit by some random in-game events that block your path or somethink like that.
Sometime you can't avoid getting stuck, like walking around in the division where a dog may cross your path and block you, ...
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Peppins » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:09 pm

The game is crash nitro fueled, actions are a race (alone), tryed just with "x" and "arrow" and hard play, it's the same :/

I bought this device only for the macro function (no limit) but i have same issue as cron*s. On this device, only the "m*x combo" is synched, the "m*x rec" is out of sync like this device :/

I think is the capture system the problem.
Peppins
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:22 pm

Racing games do often have physics involved. And physics are kind of random. You may need a different input on the same corner each time as the physics may have just a random value included for the fun or to block users from using macros.

Run a simple 2d game where you can walk around and jump where no physics are implemented. In this case walking/jumping around should reproduce the same result every time almost perfectly.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby abbasbj » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:18 pm

why no video
abbasbj
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation