Rainbow Six Siege Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Rainbow Six Siege Script

Postby Scachi » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:37 pm

Works with games default control layout only.

Update 1.12
v1.12: Added IC option (second checkbox from the top) to do weapon tracking only on double tap of the weapon change button.

Features:

• Interactive Configuration
  • 4 Profiles Hold LT/L2 + LS/L3 for 4 sec, when LED blinks white keep LT/L2 pressed and hit one of
    Profile #1/#2/#3/#4
    XBox1: Y/B/A/X
    PS4: Triangle/Circle/Cross/Square

• Global settings/for all profiles:
    • auto-hold "Use" button (until next input)
    • hair-trigger
    • idle sync alert: after a configurable time without input it does some rumble/led action to get you to check weapon/led color sync.
    • auto lean, (when not disabled) hold ADS and double-tap Melee or ADS to toggle on/off usage
      some settings to choose from when to pausing or turn off auto lean
    • auto stance (duck,stand), (when not disabled) double-tap B/Circle to toggle on/off usage
      some settings to choose from when to pausing or turn off auto lean
    • auto strafe, (when not disabled) double-tap X/Square to toggle on/off usage
      some settings to choose from when to pausing strafing
    • Hotkey configuration for direct/instant Profile selection and Anti Recoil / Rapid Fire adjustment
  • Per profile settings:
    • Anti Recoil primary weapon
    • Anti Recoil secondary weapon
    • Anti Recoil in-game editing
    • Rapid Fire primary weapon
    • Rapid Fire secondary weapon
    • Rapid Fire in-game editing

For more information read the description in the Interactive Configuration of the script.

Hint: If you download a newer version of the same script and you drag it / install it on the same slot to replace the old one you can hold down the ctrl key while doing the install to keep your current settings.

Download the script in GTuner IV "Online Resource", "Rainbow Six Siege" by Scachi
Last edited by Scachi on Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Rainbow Six Siege Script

Postby TheSaint » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Excellent script Schachi. You can tell a lot of hard work went into it and it is much appreciated.

A couple of questions:
- What is Lean StopZone?
- What is Straf StopZone?

I have tested up to v1.04. Leaning worked great. Only issue with leaning was with pistol where it seemed to only lean to left.

I will test v1.05. But great work!
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:45 pm

TheSaint wrote:Excellent script Schachi. You can tell a lot of hard work went into it and it is much appreciated.

A couple of questions:
- What is Lean StopZone?
- What is Straf StopZone?

If you choose the option to stop on stick movement it is the value that has to be reached for the movement to trigger the stop/pause action. Look at the Device Monitor to get an idea on how much stick movement results in what value.

TheSaint wrote:I have tested up to v1.04. Leaning worked great. Only issue with leaning was with pistol where it seemed to only lean to left.
I will test v1.05. But great work!

I didn't had the time to check that in-game with the pistol.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Can you please add an option to activate auto lean via Sprint button "L3". The current activation key changes fire mode so having another option that has no impact on game functions is good :innocent_smile_1:
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Adam82 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:13 pm

This is very nice script!! Other recoil scripts I always have little shake when in ADS, this script there is no shake!! Thank you!!!
Please add Spam Crouch so we can have straf, lean and crouch in auto!! Make me a very hard target to hit!! :)

Also can u change lean button as it keeps change my auto fire. Can u change to activate with double press of vault button as no one use that except when jumping.

Adam
Adam82
Corporal
Corporal

Postby TheSaint » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:35 pm

The crouch spamming would be a great addition. As for lean activation, I suggest the Sprint button as I think the auto strafing uses vault key if I am not mistaken (not near PC to check script)
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Auto-Lean button does not change the fire mode at the same time in the current script version v1.05

ADS+double DPad-Up toggles rapidfire
double DPad-Up WITHOUT ADS toggles Auto-Lean

As ADS+double DPad-DOWN toggles antirecoil we might need easier toggle combinations for rapid and recoil then so remain kind of similar for those to on/off .

But I can change this as for Lean, ADS has to be active so it is kind of confusing that not pressing ads toggles lean.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:36 pm

In v1.05 which I have tested yesterday, when I double DPAD up I "sometimes" changed firing mode while also changing auto lean (single tap without ADS Changes fire mode). I have not tried to double DPAD up while in ADS.

I am just wondering of there is an easier way to toggle Auto lean without impact on fire mode.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:00 pm

I like your suggestion of using double L3 to toggle autolean.
I make this toggle work on ads only to not stop normal function from working.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:04 pm

I have uploaded script version 1.06
Keep the old script around as I had to change quite a bit code and that might have caused some bugs..

Toggles are now:
ADS+ double tap dpad_down = anti recoil toggle
ADS+ double tap dpad_up = rapid fire toggle

ADS+ double tap L3 or R3 = Auto Lean (deactivate with manual lean ADS+Melee or ADS+Sprint)
double tap ps4_cross = Auto Strafe
double tap ps4_circle = Auto change Stance (can be deactived with longer hold of circle > 200ms too)

I haven't tried the crouch thing in-game, same with the all "pause on" options for all three of them.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation