Rainbow Six Siege Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege Script

Postby Adam82 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:09 pm

I tried version 1.06 and so far I love it!!! All three crouch, strafe and lean work perfectly so far. No one could hit me but I could not hit anything either :)
Not sure if possible with auto lean but could something similar to horizontal anti recoil adjustment be added to each lean? So for example we can adjust by "2" automatic leans so when firing auto lean to left will adjust fire by 2 to right and when auto lean to right adjust fire automatically by -2 (number can be configurable 1-5 as adjustment will be small). Something similr can be done with crouch vertically? I am not a scripting guru so I have no clue how easy or complex to create but it will help many of us who are not blessed with perfect AIM like me!!! :) But this is my favorite RainbowSix script!!!
Adam82
Corporal
Corporal

Postby TheSaint » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Good work Scachi. The auto lean is much better activation wise. The one possible enhancement is to add the activation in ADS and in hip fire. There are situations where you are running into a room and leaning around corners quickly. If you run into an enemy right after you leaned you might not have enough time to activate auto lean.

The crouch auto was a pleasant surprise. The script is becoming more refined with each new update. :smile0517:
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:44 am

TheSaint wrote:Good work Scachi. The auto lean is much better activation wise. The one possible enhancement is to add the activation in ADS and in hip fire. There are situations where you are running into a room and leaning around corners quickly. If you run into an enemy right after you leaned you might not have enough time to activate auto lean.

The crouch auto was a pleasant surprise. The script is becoming more refined with each new update. :smile0517:

Version 1.07 uploaded.
I have added an option to the autolean to be enable toggle of it with double L3/LS or R3/RS without ADS.
You have to double click really fast to not trigger sprint or melee action when toggling.
I used a short time so you should be able to sprint and melee without holding down the button too long.

Another option you can use (when you use a controller) is to enable autolean on start of the game and use the settings
Auto Lean Pause on :
ADS <= Lean Stopzone
HIP (don't Lena without ADS)
and set the Stopzone to 99.

If you now pull ADS only a bit you won't autolean
If you pull ADS all the way you will be using autolean
So no need to toggle it on/off then. Just getting used to pull L2 only all the way when you want to use autolean

@Adam82 : There is not enough space left in the script to add that feature.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:50 pm

I have tested for a couple of days now and my feed back:
- The double tab of L3 or R3 activates flashing light to show auto lean is active but actually the actual auto lean does not work.
- Double tab while in ADS, and the auto lean works fine.
Please check the double tab without ADS.
Small issue:The mapping of fire R2 is somehow mapped to L2. Not a big issue as I just changed mapping to L2 in config options.

Excellent script really and is getting better.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:17 am

Yes, the lean from hip needed some extra time for the ads to kick in before starting the lean.
This is fixed now in the new released version 1.08.

For me the L2/R2 mapping is working as it should. I am using the default controller layout in the game and ADS with left L2/LT and fire with right R2/RT.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:16 am

After testing last night, the the auto fire with activate in hip fire and ADS worked perfectly. However there was a bug where the mele button did not work or worked after a delay. I tested older versions of script and the mele worked fine. Also there was ocassional controller disconnects where I has replug controller. Again this ssue did not happen with older version.
Script ia almost perfect, just the bugs netted to be squashed.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:31 pm

The melee is now back to normal again in the new version 1.10, no more delay.
The Auto-Lean/Stance/Strafe is now disabled by default and in its own section in the Interactive Configuration.
Added a checkbox to Auto Lean to allow toggle without ADS on double tap melee in addition to the sprint. This will do a melee attack on toggle with the melee button.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:11 am

After more testing, I can say this version is the most stable and least buggy. There is one little annoying bug that happens at random times when I ADS weapon it starts firing immediately before ADS animation is complete. Resolution: switch to another script in another slot then switch back, that seems to fix it. But it happens sometimes when in 1v1 situation and msessing with switching back and forth could lose you the round.

That is the only bug I have found so far.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:33 am

I have uploaded v1.11
There was a bug with rapid fire that could run it without pressing the fire button.
I couldn't find another reason why it should fire on its own, so I hope this fixes your issue.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:51 am

I was using automatic weapon, would rapid fire still have an effect? I will have to check to see if it was disabled.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation