Anti-Recoil Utility

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Anti-Recoil Utility

Postby Jimbo180 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Why when I use this does it randomly cause my Titan to show a minus and the lower half of an 8 like - (at top) and o (at bottom)?

Power cycle = same

While in this state nothing works.

Have to delete files then reload slot...

Cheers
Jimbo180
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:38 pm

This image?

You are selecting the SLOT 10, I put that symbol that looks like a 10 upside down, because A (10 in alphanumeric) might be confusing for most hehe.

The randomness should be that you are accidentally selecting the slot 10 buttons combo, is really hard to create toggles because any game can activate it, that's why I strongly recommend the use a numeric key pad, is easier faster and no miss activations. Once you choose the keypad the controller slot selection is disabled.

Give a numeric key pad a try, you will loved it. :smile0517:
Attachments
ten.jpg
ten.jpg (1.36 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Jimbo180 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Nice!! thank you :)

Might just set all 10 to the same config as I only use one...
Jimbo180
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Crack Phoenix » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:52 am

Looks like a great script. My T2 is only arriving today, never used scripts before.

I've got a XIM Apex (MnK). I've got 3 questions.

1. Should I plug the controller and mouse via hub to the Apex and Slot A on the Titan and keyboard to Slot B on the Titan?

2. Is it possible to assign the different degrees of anti-recoil to a key on the keyboard(F keys or numpad)? Such as, anti-recoil off, 10% anti recoil, 20% etc., and to only activate if the right mouse button is held.

3. Is it possible to assign a specific key on the keyboard for anti-recoil on/off? How would it work for semi-auto's that have different times between shots?
Crack Phoenix
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:20 am

Crack Phoenix wrote:Looks like a great script. My T2 is only arriving today, never used scripts before.

Thanks. Anti-recoil was one of the reasons why I acquired T2. I wrote this script so that any other user could use it in their games, without needing to know how to write code worth mention: members of this community were generous enough to share his antirecoil code.

1. Should I plug the controller and mouse via hub to the Apex and Slot A on the Titan and keyboard to Slot B on the Titan?

Setup:
If you connect a extra numeric keypad(optional), then you can select the slots by pressing the # key or turn ON/OFF the antirecoil (Key Plus).

Your main keyboard should be connected to the XIM Apex Hub.

You can connect your main keyboard to Titan Two input B, to access to the numeric key pad keys, but in that case you require to create a INPUT TRANSLATOR for your keyboard so you can assign/map button actions like movement (WASD) face buttons to keys for your game, like you do on the XIM Manager. Why? well your KB is not longer connected to XIM, son XIM manager can't see it. Titan Two can, and to have buttons action in your keyboard you have to mapped, using again the input translator.

The other option is to get a cheap numeric keypad and put it a side (like the picture) so you have your mods console :). Also This option allows you to keep using XIM subconfigs to change your key binds on fly. That is not possible with the KB connected to T2.

2. Is it possible to assign the different degrees of anti-recoil to a key on the keyboard(F keys or numpad)? Such as, anti-recoil off, 10% anti recoil, 20% etc., and to only activate if the right mouse button is held.

You have 10 slots, put a different anti-recoil on each, you have a main anti-recoil ON/OFF switch. If you want only rapidfire on one slot but no AR then set your anti-recoil to 0.

3. Is it possible to assign a specific key on the keyboard for anti-recoil on/off? How would it work for semi-auto's that have different times between shots?

The numeric key PLUS is Antirecoil ON/OFF main switch. For semi autos, if you use rapid-fire you can assign different burst timing by changing the hold and release timings.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Crack Phoenix » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:46 am

Thanks @alanmcgregor!
Crack Phoenix
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby undazpoon » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:58 am

Thanks Alan. I'm using this for Destiny 2.
But, anyway, I think Rapid-fire toggle(PS4 touchpad - R2) is not working. Other things like AR toggle(touchpad - L2) are working.
Can you please check it? Thanks always.
undazpoon
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby MA93 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:47 am

First time poster here,

I'm looking for clarification on a few items,

1) Can you use a PS3 Navstick to act as a controller connection in the T2 input for this script? If so, is there a way to change the trigger to activate the script so instead of GUIDE/CIRCLE/GUIDE to something else?

If not, I will purchase a num pad, just don't have a lot of desk room.

2) I dragged and dropped this on my T2 in slot two, however when I went to activate it whilst plugged in my PS4, it only allowed me to select slot 1 or 3, it would skip past two. Help?

3) Is Rapid Fire considered anti recoil, I'm confused by the language as typically rapid fire would take a semi automatic or burst weapon and turn it automatic (obviously), what does that mean in regards to recoil control? I was under the presumption that anti recoil just pulls the analog down or up, not affect the fire rate.

4) What would be the setup if I'm using a T2 + XIM Apex + USB Hub (to switch to PC/console seamlessly)?

Many thanks!
MA93
Private
Private

Postby deffe45 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:39 am

can some one give me best settings for pugb? need good recoil
deffe45
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:45 am

undazpoon wrote:Thanks Alan. I'm using this for Destiny 2.
But, anyway, I think Rapid-fire toggle(PS4 touchpad - R2) is not working. Other things like AR toggle(touchpad - L2) are working.
Can you please check it? Thanks always.

OK, I going to look into, thanks for the feedback :)

MA93 wrote:First time poster here,

I'm looking for clarification on a few items,

1) Can you use a PS3 Navstick to act as a controller connection in the T2 input for this script? If so, is there a way to change the trigger to activate the script so instead of GUIDE/CIRCLE/GUIDE to something else?

If not, I will purchase a num pad, just don't have a lot of desk room.

2) I dragged and dropped this on my T2 in slot two, however when I went to activate it whilst plugged in my PS4, it only allowed me to select slot 1 or 3, it would skip past two. Help?

3) Is Rapid Fire considered anti recoil, I'm confused by the language as typically rapid fire would take a semi automatic or burst weapon and turn it automatic (obviously), what does that mean in regards to recoil control? I was under the presumption that anti recoil just pulls the analog down or up, not affect the fire rate.

4) What would be the setup if I'm using a T2 + XIM Apex + USB Hub (to switch to PC/console seamlessly)?

Many thanks!

1) yes you can use the Nav, not for assigning toggles as you intended, those are hard-coded.

2) make sure you are doing the sequence right.

3) Rapid fire, is a fast fully automatic fire mode (pull/release the trigger automatically). Recoil is what you have after shooting a gun, if you shoot very fast more recoil you get, anti recoil is a mode that adds a recoil compensation force, lowering your crosshairs to shoot straight as possible, yes they are two separate things but with synergy, faster you shoot more recoil.

4) If you are XIM user I strongly recommend you to try the Special Antirecoil Script for XIM Apex and XIM4. I don't use USB switch don't agree with using XIM on PC is like shooting in your feet IMO but... I guess:

XIM Hub (Controller, Keyboard, Mouse) to Switch Input.
Switch Output to PC.
Switch Output to T2 input A, T2 (Output port) to Console.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment a side, I got plenty request (inbox locked hehe) on use the Special AntiRecoil Script for XIM (SAR4XIM) code on this script, instead of AryanX, for the feedback I got seems to work pretty well specially for PUBG and RB6 that are quite finicky.

I like AryanX for this script because works for both: controller users, mouse and keyboard users (T2) and XIM, so is more versatile. The SAR4XIM only performs much better than AryanX on XIM, hands down.

I tried to added as an option like Select anti-recoil:
(o) AryanX
(_) Special AntiRecoil for XIM.

But SAR4XIM code is taxing, and this script is so big already and memory hoarder, that can't support it. :ashamed:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation