Anti-Recoil Utility

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Anti-Recoil for XIM APEX

Postby bonefisher » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:56 pm

trshy wrote:ok i tried it and all, and it's very nice however i have a problem like someone mentioned before, whenever i ads+ and start shooting and jumb at the same time, the ads is canceled for a second, which is a problem for keeping accuracy. any solution pls?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with script....what game are you playing?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:07 pm

trshy wrote:nice work alan, i love these simple stuff, only antirecoil and rapid fire all what we need for most games. this is what i like about simple scripts, no need to worry about other features which can mess your setup, gonna try it out when i get home, but thank you and i hope the rapid fire is customizable and we can set rpm as we want, and can you please add the ability to turn on/off rapid fire in-game? so i can use it while switching between semi guns and auto while in-game like pressing d-pad up and down simultaneously ( which you won't be pressing those two buttons together in any game) thanks!

Great ideas, I going to look into it.

I was thinking on adding 5 different Rapid-Fire Settings, so these were tuned with is correspondent slot and AR for optimum burst tuning.

The current Rapid-Fire can be toggle ON/OFF in game:
HOLD Square|X
Press R2|RT
RELEASE Square|X

The Anti-Recoil can be toggle ON/OFF too, just in case if you jump into a vehicle or use a weapon that needs Fire button hold to charge.
HOLD Square|X
Press L2|LT
RELEASE Square|X

I completely agree with you, I prefer simple scripts specially when I jump in to a new game... I play for one or two months without scripts or macros until I get acknowledge where I can put a easier mechanic QoL mod. I make this tool because Anti-recoil doesn't hurt, and is very handy. bonefisher came up with a very efficient AR for XIM.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby trshy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:48 pm

bonefisher wrote:
trshy wrote:ok i tried it and all, and it's very nice however i have a problem like someone mentioned before, whenever i ads+ and start shooting and jumb at the same time, the ads is canceled for a second, which is a problem for keeping accuracy. any solution pls?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with script....what game are you playing?

i'm pretty sure its due to the script because i'm using other scripts and this thing doesn't happen. i'm using a different ads sensitivity on the apex manager, maybe this is the reason? otherwise i'm not doing anything else.... i'm playing Black Ops 4
trshy
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby trshy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
trshy wrote:nice work alan, i love these simple stuff, only antirecoil and rapid fire all what we need for most games. this is what i like about simple scripts, no need to worry about other features which can mess your setup, gonna try it out when i get home, but thank you and i hope the rapid fire is customizable and we can set rpm as we want, and can you please add the ability to turn on/off rapid fire in-game? so i can use it while switching between semi guns and auto while in-game like pressing d-pad up and down simultaneously ( which you won't be pressing those two buttons together in any game) thanks!

Great ideas, I going to look into it.

I was thinking on adding 5 different Rapid-Fire Settings, so these were tuned with is correspondent slot and AR for optimum burst tuning.

The current Rapid-Fire can be toggle ON/OFF in game:
HOLD Square|X
Press R2|RT
RELEASE Square|X

The Anti-Recoil can be toggle ON/OFF too, just in case if you jump into a vehicle or use a weapon that needs Fire button hold to charge.
HOLD Square|X
Press L2|LT
RELEASE Square|X

I completely agree with you, I prefer simple scripts specially when I jump in to a new game... I play for one or two months without scripts or macros until I get acknowledge where I can put a easier mechanic QoL mod. I make this tool because Anti-recoil doesn't hurt, and is very handy. bonefisher came up with a very efficient AR for XIM.

ooh thank you, this is very good, now i have found my go-to script from now on, only thing bothering me is the ads+x button can't be used together, i hope we can figure it out together, so we can solve this nasty thing. any info you need about it i'll provide it, please look into it, black ops 4 when i'm ads-ing+strafing+jumping the ads is canceled for some reason, maybe due to pressing a lot of buttons simultaneously? dunno man
trshy
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby trshy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:10 pm

ok i did some testing and figured some new stuff.... whenever i'm holding down the x button(ps4) i can't press R2 nor L2 both buttons are disabled no matter how much i press them or hold them they're disabled and it's like i'm not pressing them at all ( while holding x button ) when i let the x button....both R2 and L2 are active again..... hope this help you figure it out. thanks!
trshy
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:45 pm

UPDATE ver 1.6

Now is ON by default. Can be turned off with the same sequence.
Hold Square | X
Press R2|RT
Release Square | X

To adjust AR on-fly you need to either HOLD Square|X or X|A
Then press D-Pad buttons, one tap = one step.

Holding X|A is for quick tune add/remove AR at 1.0 steps
Holding Square|X is for fine tune add/remove AR at 0.25 steps.

Decimals makes a difference on this AR script.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:03 am

:smile0208: That is why! Need a sticky key for adjusting.....do a double tap then adjust!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby trshy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:43 am

alanmcgregor wrote:UPDATE ver 1.6

Now is ON by default. Can be turned off with the same sequence.
Hold Square | X
Press R2|RT
Release Square | X

To adjust AR on-fly you need to either HOLD Square|X or X|A
Then press D-Pad buttons, one tap = one step.

Holding X|A is for quick tune add/remove AR at 1.0 steps
Holding Square|X is for fine tune add/remove AR at 0.25 steps.

Decimals makes a difference on this AR script.

nice new features! it's always good to be able to change it on the fly, however this doesn't fix my main issue still :(. i can't ads while jumping, so no more jumpshotting for me until it's fixed :(
trshy
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby trshy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:02 pm

i think it has something to do with the buttons for activating and disabling them in-game. which are: holding square+R2 then releasing R2. and also holding L2 pressing x has the same effect as square button (both cancel out firing and adsing). so i think something need to change about activating and disactivating. try using the d-pad up and down simultaneously. i'm sorry for bothering you, but i'm really enjoying your script and i need it to be fixed so i can use it all the time :(
trshy
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:23 am

UPDATE ver 1.7

Toggle Change:

To adjust AR on-fly you need to either:

Hold Options is for quick tune add/remove AR at 1.0 steps
Hold TouchPad|View is for fine tune add/remove AR at 0.25 steps.

Then press D-Pad buttons Up, Down, Left, Right as needed. One D-Pad press/tap = one step.

Script Turns ON/OFF
Hold TouchPad|View
Press Ps|Xbox
Release TouchPad|View

Is ON by default.

Rapid-Fire:
Hold TouchPad|View
Press R2|RT
Release TouchPad|View

Anti-Recoil:
Hold TouchPad|View
Press L2|LT