Anti-Recoil Utility

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Anti-Recoil Utility

Postby gasknr » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:33 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
gasknr wrote:What does the feature below mean? I am not entirely sure..

"percentage of anti recoil to always apply, regardless of aim movement"

Exactly that.

Handling recoil compensation (doing anti-recoil) is manually moving the right stick to compensate recoil, this means also that by doing so you can't aim as freely. People tends to think on anti-recoils scripts work like if they were a in-game perk/addon that reduce recoil while keeping free aim control, this is not true.

Anti-Recoil Scripts what the do is like having a helping hand doing those recoil compensation corrections subtle and precise for you. So this setting is pretty much how "strong" or present you want that helping hand.

Some games requires more some less.

So I guess where I am getting confused is understanding the behavior of the script at what setting? So if I have this at 100% does this mean it will still apply 100% of my AR value no matter how I aim or if I move my aim? i.e if I ADS left or right it will still apply it at 100%.

On the opposite end if I have it a 0% does that mean when I shift my aim the AR value is dropped to 0% because I moved?

I want to understand it because obviously when we fire at a target they are very often moving so we need to track them, sometime the AR just feels like it either doesnt work or it too heavy, I suspect this setting may contribute to that.. In PUBG in the training mode I can dial in the AR so it feels really nice, but in the real game it feels so different, I am trying to figure out why that is..
gasknr
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby TheSaint » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:41 pm

I have what seems like a NooB question: As I drag script to tuner (slot 2) and save, I do not see it in slot 2. I only see slot 1 and 3. It does not matter where I move script, that corresponding slot is missing.

What am I missing? :whistling:
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:14 pm

When you drag the script to a titan memory slot, the display led not longer shows the Titan Two slot... the script is loaded and the antirecoil #1 slot is selected.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby APEX » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:49 pm

I use a G13, any chance I can set it to keyboard and use the g13 keys? The Apex recognizes the keys on the g13 as joystick buttons however. Is there a way to work around it?
APEX
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Jimbo180 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:12 am

Possible to add auto hold breath feature for pubg?
Jimbo180
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby TheSaint » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:36 pm

I have used anti recoil scripts with many games, and they work perfectly. However, I have tried this script with PUBG and it does not seem to work. The recoil is high no matter what value I put in.

Has anyone used this successfully with PUBG? If yes, can you please list steps taken.

I am using this with XimApex if that makes a difference.

Thank you.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby RandomCitizen » Sat May 18, 2019 10:56 am

Found the anti recoil in the settings of the titan 2 script

great app

I would suggest adding anti recoil delay to each slot if possible, great for guns like havoc in apex

And if you could bring this into the apex professional script, you would be a legend.
RandomCitizen
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby sunchase » Sat May 25, 2019 6:17 pm

gasknr wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:
gasknr wrote:What does the feature below mean? I am not entirely sure..

"percentage of anti recoil to always apply, regardless of aim movement"

Exactly that.

Handling recoil compensation (doing anti-recoil) is manually moving the right stick to compensate recoil, this means also that by doing so you can't aim as freely. People tends to think on anti-recoils scripts work like if they were a in-game perk/addon that reduce recoil while keeping free aim control, this is not true.

Anti-Recoil Scripts what the do is like having a helping hand doing those recoil compensation corrections subtle and precise for you. So this setting is pretty much how "strong" or present you want that helping hand.

Some games requires more some less.

So I guess where I am getting confused is understanding the behavior of the script at what setting? So if I have this at 100% does this mean it will still apply 100% of my AR value no matter how I aim or if I move my aim? i.e if I ADS left or right it will still apply it at 100%.

On the opposite end if I have it a 0% does that mean when I shift my aim the AR value is dropped to 0% because I moved?

I want to understand it because obviously when we fire at a target they are very often moving so we need to track them, sometime the AR just feels like it either doesnt work or it too heavy, I suspect this setting may contribute to that.. In PUBG in the training mode I can dial in the AR so it feels really nice, but in the real game it feels so different, I am trying to figure out why that is..

+1 exactly the same question. Playing RB6.
sunchase
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby zxfire » Mon May 27, 2019 5:44 pm

Is there a way to merge this with other scripts to have both running at once?
zxfire
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue May 28, 2019 2:03 am

No, is a stand alone script.

If you want specific mods besides the AR options of these script, I could added but is a custom made script. DM me
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation