Anti-Recoil Utility

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Anti-Recoil Utility

Postby datzbrandon » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:38 pm

is there a video of what this does.. seems pointless for xim users ?
datzbrandon
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby AnestheticAgent » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:42 pm

Xim Apex + Titan Two + Keypad - my microphone keeps going out for good after a few minutes. Headset working, but mic drops out. I am unable to unplug power down and get my mic back online mid game. Requires XBox one reboot. Also can't authorize the controller at times.

Both Xim and Titan Two running on power adapters.

Any ideas?

*** Solution - I was powering the Titan Two first, then connecting the USB to my XBox. When I connect the USB devices FIRST to the XBox ( Xim ===> Titan 2 ====> XBox ), let it flash errors a second, THEN plug the power in for the Titan 2, it authorizes every time.
AnestheticAgent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby JediMaster77 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:54 pm

@Alan I appreciate the script updates - but if i wanted a previous version (not the current4.0) am I not able to download it?
JediMaster77
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby just looking » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:01 pm

hi Alan

I'm new here and i'm looking at your anti-recoil on the fly but i can't find the option to check " use inverted controller" ?
just looking
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Scachi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:13 pm

just looking wrote:hi Alan

I'm new here and i'm looking at your anti-recoil on the fly but i can't find the option to check " use inverted controller" ?

I haven't tried his script but for a lot of scripts you can insert a negative anti recoil number when playing using inverted up/down.
..edit
I have tried it. This script seems to allow input of negative numbers for the anti recoil values.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby just looking » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:27 pm

I haven't tried his script but for a lot of scripts you can insert a negative anti recoil number when playing using inverted up/down.
..edit
I have tried it. This script seems to allow input of negative numbers for the anti recoil values.

but not on the fly that's the main selling point here for me .
just looking
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Lev33 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Hey alan, is there anyway to get the recoil settings to autoload for weapons? I.e. like the other script?
Lev33
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby infintejock21 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:25 am

Anyway to "lock" a slot to prevent accidental slot selection? I'm finding my self accidentally changing slots in-game with a controller.
infintejock21
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ycksy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:30 pm

infintejock21 wrote:Anyway to "lock" a slot to prevent accidental slot selection? I'm finding my self accidentally changing slots in-game with a controller.

Set all slots to what you want them to be, that way it won't matter if it changes accidentally as a temporary fix. I don't think this project is supported right now.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:43 pm

ycksy wrote:
infintejock21 wrote:Anyway to "lock" a slot to prevent accidental slot selection? I'm finding my self accidentally changing slots in-game with a controller.

Set all slots to what you want them to be, that way it won't matter if it changes accidentally as a temporary fix. I don't think this project is supported right now.

In the Device Configuration panel there is an option to "Disable memory slot selection using the controller". :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation