rainbow six siege afk macro (no-timing)

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

rainbow six siege afk macro (no-timing)

Postby Derivates » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:55 pm

Derivates wrote:hey, i previously used a macro recorder for ps4 which allowed me to record button presses and run them, that method required my pc to be on all the time and also it would only work with ps4-remote.

fortunately, with the t2, things have become easier, i can just connect it to my secondary ps4 (far from my room) and prevent the fan noise (from the ps4) t-hunts makes and also keep my pc resting.

rainbow six siege afk renown macro
by Derivates

! set-up
1. disable every terrorist hunt game-mode, except for "protect the hostage"
2. disable every map, except for "tower"
3. launch a *lone wolf* terrorist hunt game in "hard" difficulty
4. after you launched the t-hunt game(after load-screen), you may toggle the macro at any time if wish

! macro execute key (how-to-use)
to execute the macro simply double-press the "left-d-pad" button quickly.
*you may only activate the macro once you have reached step 4, if you by any means activate the macro outside of the t-hunt game you can de-activate it by single-pressing the "left-d-pad" button.

! faq
why is this afk method better than the others?
> i can't confirm this method is better, but i can guarantee this works 100% of the time (unless ubisoft decides to go into maintenance mode/you lose connection). the thing that makes this macro special is that is doesn't matter when you run it, no matter when you start it, it will run perfectly fine because it was made to prevent going away to other screens or miss-pressing menu-buttons.

what exactly does the macro do?
> pretty much what the macro does it presses (x) and then (o) a few times, this is to correctly click the "retry" button without miss-pressing another menu buttons.

why does it need to be specifically on "hard" difficulty and the map "tower"? / how much renown i'm gonna get?
> like i previously commented before, i've been using this method for a while, and in terms of efficiency, the "hard" difficulty is the sweet spot for more renown *i'll explain*

> renown gain is based on how much time you're playing the round, take this into consideration:

normal mode > more time for the terrorists to find you, but fewer rewards
realistic mode > terrorists will find you quickly and take you down faster, but more rewards
hard mode > pretty much the middle between normal and realistic

* you may also experiment if you wish, that doesn't mess with macro, i've ran tests and this above is what i can recommend.

As for the map "tower", i honestly don't know (lol) but i think it might be because terrorists are forced to spawn up there (the only map that does this) making them take more time to get you = more renown

if you're having any issues don't hesitate to pm me;

thanks.
Derivates
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to User's Script Documentation