UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Postby QVII » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:26 am

no answer?
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Prototype » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:19 pm

QVII wrote:no answer?

Why ?
1. Because i have an issue with the sensitivity.
2. Because it's a lot of work.
3. Because summer is coming.
4. I'll try to have an update soon.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:40 am

Prototype wrote:

Why ?
1. Because i have an issue with the sensitivity.
2. Because it's a lot of work.
3. Because summer is coming.
4. I'll try to have an update soon.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I didn't write reviews, but there are some reasons . I have a lot of work to do in real life and I can't always test and test MODZ, but I do it as soon as I have free time. I test every function in MODZ and therefore do not write constantly in the topic and try to describe common errors and critical problems. Now I have more time and I will do it. MODZ and its functions work at 90 percent there are problems with the overall speed of sensitivity and also in some MODZ settings I will write what (perhaps this can be adjusted in the MODZ itself . As the Prototype wrote, it's summer now and there are other things to do in the family and at work, and this prevents everything from being checked. But this is life and in this case Uncharted takes a back seat
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:51 am

Are you running a test ? do you try to select parameters, change settings , do you try to change the settings in the game itself sensitivity? camera settings? From these settings, the same depends on the work of MODZ try to do it. Also write in the topic more reviews about what you tried what exactly you are not satisfied with and what you would like to add or remove( I did not see any specific suggestions and reviews about MODZ in the topic) So you also need to take part in the creation and help in the MODZ test then it will be more effective than waiting for an update The Prototype needs more such reviews that help you understand what exactly you need to add or remove what you need to improve or change in MODZ. Let's help the Prototype more the more we test and check different settings, the more information there will be to improve MODZ !!
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:04 am

From myself I want to add that I am very happy with what we now have with this MODZ I do not get tired of repeating how it has changed and how much it has become more convenient and versatile than it was originally AND THIS IS THE ONLY TOPIC IN THE Uncharted 4 FORUM THAT LIVES AND DEVELOPS THANKS TO THE Prototype and its patience. After all, he does not do it for money (and it's worth it and many pay for such work) A person spends his time and tries to improve and make it possible to help us play on an equal footing with other igrakami who play (not on an equal footing with us you understand what I hope) creating and supporting MODZ is a very strenuous work especially in Uncharted 4 it's not COD or MW in these games, setting up scripts and gamepacks is much easier, I know for sure, for these games there are a lot of scripts and MODZ. Thank you very much for your patience and help Prototype and I hope together we will be able to achieve a 100 percent result from this MODZ I, for my part, will try to spend more time in my free time to configure and search for features in
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:19 am

Yes that's it. :joia:
The testing and feedback are parts of the job to help me.

I also have some works here at home before leaving home to live in another, many things to do.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation