UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:42 pm

still noticed one nuance Is it possible to configure anti-recoil for long weapons
and save it in the memory slot, then over time the anti-recoil comes in and the weapon starts to lead up again this happens with a long weapon the pistol works fine
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:43 pm

also I just can’t understand how Aim aiming works. What are the values ​​to set aiming at the enemy for some reason several shots occur and the scope leaves?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:31 am

Max10 wrote:Hello today did the first test revealed an error. If you can, please correct, now I will describe it.
If you start changing the value in the Rapid Fire Long Gun - the Burst fire shots sector, if you put any number from 7 to 100 the Rapid Fire pistol stops working, please check and if you can correct

That have not changed, a 3 shots burst will send 3 shots each time you press the trigger. But you can loop that with the overload and recoil loop.
Max10 wrote:still noticed one nuance Is it possible to configure anti-recoil for long weapons
and save it in the memory slot, then over time the anti-recoil comes in and the weapon starts to lead up again this happens with a long weapon the pistol works fine

I'm not sure what you mean, both should work. I will look that today.
Max10 wrote:also I just can’t understand how Aim aiming works. What are the values ​​to set aiming at the enemy for some reason several shots occur and the scope leaves?

Try around 30 for the strength value and increase the speed.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:54 am

and what is affected by the first indicator Aim assist when aiming, there is a strong jitter of the screen and the sight pulls my settings in Camera in the game in the menu 2 10 1 10 maybe they need to be changed?
Attachments
Screenshot_20191019_121902.jpg
Screenshot_20191019_121902.jpg (80.03 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:04 am

It would be very convenient, If you laid out your settings, AIM Assist Mods, how do they look and do you have camera shake when aiming at the enemy?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:27 am

The speed is the speed it turns the stick and the strength is how much it pulls the stick. Higher value is better for close combat and lower (around the deadzone) for slight effect.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:48 pm

and what are the best settings to set in camera mode in Uncharted Multiplayer Tell me your settings in Uncharted Multiplayer camera mode, what kind of settings do you have?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:37 pm

You are right there is an issue with the Mod, it shouldn't just turn but it does... I will fix that.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:25 am

prototype wrote:You are right there is an issue with the Mod, it shouldn't just turn but it does... I will fix that.

Thanks, I'll wait,. While I can’t set AIM ASSIST MODS for myself, if I set the strengh value above 57, the screen starts to tremble, while speed I have 0.090, and when shooting, help doesn’t happen, can I do something wrong?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:05 am

if, of course, you have the opportunity, could you make a manual for this big MODZ. Some brief description of those parameters and those values ​​and what they mean what they affect if it was very cool. Thanks in advance.
I also noticed that when using strafe, it behaves incorrectly, Anti-recoil, that is, shooting becomes a very strange weapon, it shoots so Anti-Recoil is not turned on, although I activated it, anti-recoil just disappears.
If you have tested on any particular weapon kit, please write this kit. I will assemble exactly the same and try to configure, or leave these settings in the base version of MODZ, it will be easier to configure with the ready-made pistol and Long gun kit
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation