UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Prototype » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:11 am

Yes the AA is still bugged, i did not tried to debug this one because i will just remove it for the next update and use an other one. I will also check the Anti-Recoil to get it to work with the AA.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:49 am

prototype wrote:Yes the AA is still bugged, i did not tried to debug this one because i will just remove it for the next update and use an other one. I will also check the Anti-Recoil to get it to work with the AA.

Thank you very much prototype. :smile0202:
P. S. There is one technical point: I have a tablet on Windows 8.1 32bit, so if you open your MODz v 2.25 in Gtuner IV and transfer it to the Titan Two slot, then when you open MODZ it does not correctly display the settings of some MODS, this may be due to Windows version? On another laptop where Windows 8.1 64bit everything opens and works fine
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:27 am

Max10 wrote:P. S. There is one technical point: I have a tablet on Windows 8.1 32bit, so if you open your MODz v 2.25 in Gtuner IV and transfer it to the Titan Two slot, then when you open MODZ it does not correctly display the settings of some MODS, this may be due to Windows version? On another laptop where Windows 8.1 64bit everything opens and works fine

You mean you have downloaded the Modpack from your laptop and you can't configure from your tablet due to the missing gear icon? If yes that is normal, you have to redownload the Modpack from Gtuner IV with your tablet. Or you can copy the "cache" folder in Gtuner IV installation folder from the laptop to the tablet .
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:37 am

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:P. S. There is one technical point: I have a tablet on Windows 8.1 32bit, so if you open your MODz v 2.25 in Gtuner IV and transfer it to the Titan Two slot, then when you open MODZ it does not correctly display the settings of some MODS, this may be due to Windows version? On another laptop where Windows 8.1 64bit everything opens and works fine

You mean you have downloaded the Modpack from your laptop and you can't configure from your tablet due to the missing gear icon? If yes that is normal, you have to redownload the Modpack from Gtuner IV with your tablet. Or you can copy the "cache" folder in Gtuner IV installation folder from the laptop to the tablet .

Hi, No, there is a different situation, I’d better send a screenshot, it will be more clear to you there it is connected with Windows 32bit for Gtuner IV.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:41 am

Tell us how you managed to see the ANTI-RECOIL MODS Pistol and Long gun, does it work or not when AIM Assist Mods is on? Are parameters being adjusted for Vertical compensation and Horizontally compensation?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:02 am

Max10 wrote:Hi, No, there is a different situation, I’d better send a screenshot, it will be more clear to you there it is connected with Windows 32bit for Gtuner IV.

Ok yes it's better with a screenshot because this part intrigues me!
Max10 wrote:then when you open MODZ it does not correctly display the settings of some MODS, this may be due to Windows version?

I don't think it's due to the Windows version but may be the display resolution of your tablet.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:07 am

I studied a little bit of this topic that you dropped on Titan 1 about sensitivity and Midpoint. I correctly understood the SENSITIVITY MODS settings: 1. OVERALL MIDPOINT - if I set it to 50 or lower, then my character will move faster and shoot more accurately at close range. If I set from 50 - 100, then my character will move more slowly, but to shoot at a long distance is more accurate and at close range it is bad. 2 AIMING SENSITIVITY: If I set it from 0-50, then the sensitivity when aiming will be slower and worse in melee, if from 50-100 then the sensitivity will increase and the camera will move faster, but this gives a better aim for long-range aiming and accuracy. 3. AIMING MIDPOINT: This parameter affects the average aiming index; if it is less than 50, it will be worse in melee, if it is higher, it will be better in melee. Did I understand the principle of this MODS correctly?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:58 pm

Yes that's it.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:02 pm

:smile0208:
prototype wrote:Yes that's it.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:04 pm

ANTI RECOIL MODS not tested for performance?
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation