UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Prototype » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:00 pm

Do you have the sound bug with other games or scripts through the controller?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby lavaga123 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:52 pm

I can't get the AA to work... Its like its not enabled... Same thing with Anti recoil... And yes, its enabled and I tried to mess with the numbers but nothing. Any tutorial or help will be appreciated !!!
lavaga123
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Prototype » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:22 am

The AA works... Same thing with Anti recoil... The tone that you take makes me not want to help you !!! Calm down if you want help. If you don't know what it does, enable each Mod one by one and look in the Device Monitor. I'm aware that the Anti recoil works better when only the vertical compensation is enabled because the AA take care of the horizontal compensation. It works like that because it's how i use it, because it's how it's programmed. If you don't like you can use an other script or make your own. That being said, with a good attitude we can work to make it better.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:20 am

I noticed that the Quick Shot no more works, it's not the most useful but the v2.32 update fixes that and there is still a lot of space for new Mods and improvements.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:52 am

lavaga123 wrote:I can't get the AA to work... Its like its not enabled... Same thing with Anti recoil... And yes, its enabled and I tried to mess with the numbers but nothing. Any tutorial or help will be appreciated !!!

v. 2.31, works Great, I personally tested this version for 2 days. Everything works just fine and AA and Anti-Recoil MODS - you just need to carefully configure MODZ for different weapons and slowly check these settings in the game. The prototype and its MODZ are so far the only MODZ for Uncharted 4 multiplayer for similar devices, neither in CMPlus, nor on other XIM apex types, Reasnow S1 is not similar to AA, thank you very much Prototype for the help and support of this MODZ, if you need help In the settings for a specific weapon, then I will prompt you to write to me and I will send you my settings for those types of Gun that I configured in. v. 2.31. I fully work on this version of AA and Anti-Recoil Pistol and Long gun (HS39, Lowe-s, P-90, Enforcer G26, Micro Uzi, Para45) Sorry for the broken English, this is Google Translate.
Last edited by Max10 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:55 am

prototype wrote:I noticed that the Quick Shot no more works, it's not the most useful but the v2.32 update fixes that and there is still a lot of space for new Mods and improvements.

Hello prototype, Today I will check v. 2.32, the sound through the earphones from the Dualshock 4. I will write the result in the subject, thank you very much in advance for fixing v 2.32. :smile0517:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:17 am

Hi Max, the next update will improve the AA to work with the vertical + horizontal compensation.
v2.33 :smile0517: :smile0517: :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:56 am

prototype wrote:Hi Max, the next update will improve the AA to work with the vertical + horizontal compensation.
v2.33 :smile0517: :smile0517: :smile0517:

this is great news vertical returns working in new update v. 2.31. superbly 2 times better than v. 2.10. Moreover, even with the settings in the game of low sensitivity AIM, I have it equal to 2. AA works fine, also, Anti-recoil Mods works without problems and correctly. Heating with a CPU according to D. Monitor varies in the aisles of 17-20% (the test did within 7 hours of the game) there is no heating. If you manage to adjust the horizontal AA it will be very good and it will be possible to aim more closely at the target when shooting, especially with weapons where there is strong recoil and a zigzag when shooting, it may be possible to adjust. :smile0208:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:28 am

v2.33
Aim Assist improved
Quick Shot fixed
Overload fixed
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:55 am

prototype wrote:v2.33
Aim Assist improved
Quick Shot fixed
Overload fixed

Hi prototype. Great news! I will try to test the new AA-vertical + horizontal compensation. and I’ll write, as always, about the results. Thanks so much for helping to improve MODZ. :smile0203:
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation