UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:23 pm

It turns out that I can keep the MODZ archive. On memory cards and if you need to rearrange them and use different MODZ options for different games or your MODz with different versions, so as not to delete old updates.

one more question. I have a question, Grenade Auto Aim: if I have Instant Auto AIM set to 0, then when I hold the R1 button and throw a grenade, Auto AIM will instantly hit the target, is my task only to throw a grenade and it should automatically aim at the target?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Max10 wrote:is my task only to throw a grenade and it should automatically aim at the target?

No, there is no Aim Bot on consoles.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:41 pm

Then is it like helping in aiming? When throwing, what happens if it is active?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Max10 wrote:one more question. I have a question, Grenade Auto Aim: if I have Instant Auto AIM set to 0, then when I hold the R1 button and throw a grenade, Auto AIM will instantly hit the target, is my task only to throw a grenade and it should automatically aim at the target?

What i could do is to enable the Aim Assist while the Auto Aim is active but that's all.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:56 pm

Today I’ve been trying to play with different weapons all day, everything works fine, but it’s very difficult to configure weapons with recoil such as Lowe-s, Metler ... I can’t configure SENSITIVITY, MODS for this weapon to choose the settings for this type of weapon,

the complexity is It is these settings here that it’s difficult to set the midpoint so that the shooting is more comfortable and at the same time accurate, maybe the setting also affects Aim assist mods I don’t know yet
Screenshot_20191208_235542.jpg
Screenshot_20191208_235542.jpg (109.42 KiB) Viewed 922 times
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:18 am

Hi, the prototype is possible to make so that JAMP AUTO AIM is turned on when pressing for example and twice to R2 (Fire), just in practice to press and hold XI + R2 and the right-hander stick to be performed is on a enemy is very difficult and in practice it is possible to rarely use this if it is not difficult to do it please add this way a combination this option would have easy to simplify JAMP AA and would increase the accuracy and efficiency of this MODS much. In advance thanks to hope you will be done to realize. Predecessation (the most convenient option: Press 2 or 3 times in row R2 sounds rubber and ride the rim and the rubber, and it is also possible to just rig +22 - the gall - the action of the jump with aiming), it is possible to adjust the finger of the right hand, it is possible to adjust the shooting at the target.

dear friend prototype Forgive me for constantly pestering you about Mods ... I just really want your Mods to work and bring the desired effect (my opinion), I want to help you in practice, to improve every MODZ element for the perfect operation of the entire MODZ. Although you have it and so the best at the moment. The next aspect: LED indicator helps a lot; it works perfectly and is easier to navigate by color!

According to Grenade Auto Aim: is it possible to redo the version that is now (it works but there is little effect) If this is possible then this is my suggestion, it would be of great benefit in the game with grenades: You can make it so that when I follow the enemy I click 2 times in a row on the R1 grenade and my hero throws it as if for himself (under her feet she immediately falls) a throw under her legs occurs, this will give an advantage when retreating and it would be an opportunity to use the grenade more efficiently (for example, I run 2 times I press R1 grenade in a row and you can still add time 100-2000 ms for operation throw a grenade falls out) I do roll or jump and leave from its explosion, and the enemy did not have time to boom! Forgive the prototype if I didn’t clearly describe it, but I tried to explain the whole process of this action.

ROLL AND SHOOT:
This option works fine, but only when stroke is straight ahead, because if the enemy is either side or a bit in the other side, then the styler will not quickly do not, and for the shot immediately after the pill in the forward direction is an excellent option. (I tested it long in practice this helps only if the enemy is exactly in the center before you, then the effect is excellent)

ROLL AND Jump - works and helps 100% excellent MODS ROLL AND Reload: works and helps 100% excellent MODS

ROLL AND Move - I could not figure it out to the end, how in practice it is difficult for me to conduct such manipulations with the stick during the roll (this is my opinion), it works, but it’s difficult for me personally to do this, in real combat this combination is difficult for me personally, if on the basis of this, it would be possible to make the hero roll and jump or roll constantly until you press for example the R3- stick (my example is to press Roll 2 times or set the roll range in a row from 100-2000 ms and the hero constantly rolls and if so harder to get to the enemy and then it was more convenient s manage Stick while provocatively while rolling) prototype of all that I have described above is just my thoughts, and everything works fine, I just checked in practice the efficiency of these Mods and wrote the opinion. Thanks again for your help and support, with respect to You Max10

My friends also set up and enjoy your Modz so the emergence will flee many lots and it really helps in the game, I'm very glad to help and suggest thoughts to improve your Modz, if you do not mind, are always ready to help. And of course, thanks j2kbr for Titan Two Device, which allows it to do it.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Understood, i will try to improve the Mods with your suggestions. Especially the Roll & Move which is not easy to execute in action. :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:41 pm

prototype wrote:Understood, i will try to improve the Mods with your suggestions. Especially the Roll & Move which is not easy to execute in action. :smile0517:

Thank you very much for the opportunity to improve MODZ with my offers if it turns out it will be very effective for the game. And what 's new in update v 2.35? :smile0202:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:00 am

Good afternoon, the prototype I wanted to ask you about the possibility to correct Strafee Mods: is it possible to change its work to the one that works in MODZ bonefisher (in my opinion, I tried to use it with different settings in different situations, but in practice, in battle, it is activated and shooting ... Slows down the movement behind the target, stops and has to make a roll in order to bring it back on the target) if it is possible to convert it since bonefisher will give an advantage when strafe to shoot. If it works like this for bonefisher, the strafe effect will grow significantly, especially in the combination of Strafe + AA, I really hope that you can do it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191210_074512.jpg
Screenshot_20191210_074512.jpg (47.66 KiB) Viewed 861 times
Screenshot_20191210_074434.jpg
Screenshot_20191210_074434.jpg (55.67 KiB) Viewed 861 times
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:50 pm

v2.36
press UP/DOWN to toggle ON/OFF