UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Prototype » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:12 am

There is a v2.25 update coming with some fixes and improvements for the auto aim mods, the mystical hold and the noise dead zone. About the v2.30 with a new Aim Assist, it's going to be the good one!
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:46 am

prototype wrote:There is a v2.25 update coming with some fixes and improvements for the auto aim mods, the mystical hold and the noise dead zone. About the v2.30 with a new Aim Assist, it's going to be the good one!

:smile0202: hi Prototype, did I understand you correctly that v 2.30 will be released right away? Once the update is complete? V 2.25 is not yet available online.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:04 am

I will publish the v2.25 today, there is still one or two things to change/check but i was tired yersterday. I don't know when for the v2.30, there is still some work but it's coming soon.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:16 am

prototype wrote:I will publish the v2.25 today, there is still one or two things to change/check but i was tired yersterday. I don't know when for the v2.30, there is still some work but it's coming soon.

Let this improvement be better worked out by you, but, the main thing is the correct AA setting, better not be in a hurry, this is an important point for your MODZ.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:50 am

Yes i understand that currently it's difficult to get the AA working fine in v2.2x. As you say the most important is to get the best default settings. I'm trying to do so and i'll succeed, no doubt.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:09 am

Hi prototype. Tell me in version 2. 25: 1. QUICK SHOT TIMING- which is better to choose a value? 2. What does “Interact button” mean in your MODZ - where is this button located on the gamepad or is it a combination of actions, what needs to be pressed? 3. SENSITIVITY MODS- there are three indicators FASTER, DEFAULT, SLOWER, if it is not difficult to describe what values ​​in these settings affect what, how best to configure them for example (FASTER- from 0 to 50 gives better sensitivity and less accuracy .... From 50 to 100 - worse sensitivity and better accuracy). Sorry if this is understandable to you, I just want to understand once and don’t bother you about these points anymore in order to better tune your MODZ. Sorry if I wrote clumsily and it is not clear, I use Google translation.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:01 am

1. It's the minimum hold time to hold the aim button before fire

2. Google, dear friend, let me know what is the interact button:
uncharted-4-controls.jpg
uncharted-4-controls.jpg (62.03 KiB) Viewed 927 times

It's the same as the reload button.

3. It's the sensitivity feature since the Titan One:
https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/i_o_ ... ensitivity
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:27 am

prototype wrote:1. It's the minimum hold time to hold the aim button before fire

2. Google, dear friend, let me know what is the interact button:
uncharted-4-controls.jpg

It's the same as the reload button.

3. It's the sensitivity feature since the Titan One:
https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/i_o_ ... ensitivity

Thank you very much, dear friend, now I will know, Just Titan Two is my first device from Titan I did not have T1. I understood correctly AA is still not working and configured as it will be in v. 3.30? :)
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:09 am

Max10 wrote:Thank you very much, dear friend, now I will know, Just Titan Two is my first device from Titan I did not have T1.

No problem i'm here to help.
Max10 wrote:Sorry if I wrote clumsily and it is not clear, I use Google translation.

Don't worry English is difficult for me as well.
Max10 wrote:I understood correctly AA is still not working and configured as it will be in v. 3.30? :)

v2.30 yes
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:34 am

Yesterday I checked v 2.25, everything works except AA. And there is another question, I noticed that Anti-Recoil Pistol and Anti-Recoil Long gun - there is no way to configure anti-recoil if AIM Assist Mods is enabled in MODZ, then Anti-Recoil cannot be adjusted, it does not work at any value and does not affect the vertical change and horizontally, if you can check please, is that so?
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation