UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:59 pm

Hi prototype Have you tried to test MODZ?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:45 am

Hi Max, i replied to your PM.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:28 am

prototype wrote:Hi Max, i replied to your PM.

excellent, but on the weekend I’ll try to connect and try your MODz together with the Keyboard and mouse and I’ll write you the result.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:52 am

I noticed that if in the game the sensitivity settings are set to minimum, for example 2 or 1, then shooting with your MODz is better and more accurate than if these settings are at the maximum level of 10 but this is my personal observation)
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:30 am

Hello prototype managed to test MODz?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:22 pm

Yes i tested what you said and there is some things that i can add and improve but you know i don't script every day or it is a headache sometimes i need to do other things. I will try to improve the AA and update the Modpack but don't expect it in the upcoming days. I'm also playing others games and the combos for DBZ take a lot of time.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:45 am

prototype wrote:Yes i tested what you said and there is some things that i can add and improve but you know i don't script every day or it is a headache sometimes i need to do other things. I will try to improve the AA and update the Modpack but don't expect it in the upcoming days. I'm also playing others games and the combos for DBZ take a lot of time.

Hi prototype, I'm not rushing you, I just asked if you watched MODZ, if the update takes a lot of time it will even be good to be able to check everything more accurately. I’ve never called you to do it faster (maybe this is how the translator translates) by connecting K + M until I can connect and K + M + Dualshock 4 + PC I don’t understand how this connection scheme should look like, on Titan Two there aren’t enough inputs that’s all connect to the PlayStation 4, if you have a circuit throw me a picture please.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:56 am

Max10 wrote:Hi prototype, I'm not rushing you, I just asked if you watched MODZ, if the update takes a lot of time it will even be good to be able to check everything more accurately. I’ve never called you to do it faster (maybe this is how the translator translates)

Don't worry i don't take your post wrong, it's just i'm busy with many things. I heard all your comments and i will do my best to improve the Uncharted Modpack.
Max10 wrote:by connecting K + M until I can connect and K + M + Dualshock 4 + PC I don’t understand how this connection scheme should look like, on Titan Two there aren’t enough inputs that’s all connect to the PlayStation 4, if you have a circuit throw me a picture please.

You have to use the PROG port as input port. For that you have to use an OTG cable, so the connections will be: INPUT-A for the mouse, INPUT-B for the keyboard and the Dualshock 4 in the PROG port for the authentication. There is an OTG cable in the Titan Two connection kit.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:55 am

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:Hi prototype, I'm not rushing you, I just asked if you watched MODZ, if the update takes a lot of time it will even be good to be able to check everything more accurately. I’ve never called you to do it faster (maybe this is how the translator translates)

Don't worry i don't take your post wrong, it's just i'm busy with many things. I heard all your comments and i will do my best to improve the Uncharted Modpack.
Max10 wrote:by connecting K + M until I can connect and K + M + Dualshock 4 + PC I don’t understand how this connection scheme should look like, on Titan Two there aren’t enough inputs that’s all connect to the PlayStation 4, if you have a circuit throw me a picture please.

You have to use the PROG port as input port. For that you have to use an OTG cable, so the connections will be: INPUT-A for the mouse, INPUT-B for the keyboard and the Dualshock 4 in the PROG port for the authentication. There is an OTG cable in the Titan Two connection kit.

Thank you this I understood. Remains question as still to this connection enlist computer with Gtuner 4 that would to do settings-These all connectivity + PC (computer) or need only or Dualshock 4 or PC?

Hi Prototype, forgive me for distracting, there is still a suggestion whether it is possible to add a Shot action section in your MODZ and move there Strafe and Shot actions with Jamp (example in the photo)
Attachments
Screenshot_20191224_085617.jpg
Screenshot_20191224_085617.jpg (59 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
Screenshot_20191224_084551.jpg
Screenshot_20191224_084551.jpg (59.72 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:05 am

Max10 wrote:Remains question as still to this connection enlist computer with Gtuner 4 that would to do settings-These all connectivity + PC (computer) or need only or Dualshock 4 or PC?

Yes the PROG can be used in both ways but only one at a time. You could also use the Bluetooth module to authenticate while using the PROG with Gtuner IV or use Gtuner Air wirelessly.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation