UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Prototype » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:03 am

Max10 wrote:Hi, first impressions of v. 2.33: Yesterday I tested a little 1. The bug with the sound disappeared now everything is fine.

I don't think that was my script doing that but it's good to know that it works fine now.
Max10 wrote:2. I installed update 2.33 via Ctrl. turn v. 2.32 and when I started testing, I had to re-configure the AA settings when the transfer failed, maybe I had to put it in a clean slot (empty again)? I had to re-configure AA v 2.33. Prototype Tell me, what’s better if an update comes out, then it’s better to erase the old one or can it be done via Ctrl.

Yes sorry i have made some little changes in the memory and i forgot to prevent you this time, next time i will. But the script is in the final stage, i mean everything is working good and should not change now.
Max10 wrote:3. Heating on v. 2.33 no temperature within. Today I’ll try to look at and adjust the AA Horizontally compensation values, see what changes.

:joia:
Max10 wrote:4. Question - in update 2.33 Overload fixed, did you fix this setting wherever it is? can I try to change the values ​​this should improve the compensation when shooting?

About the Overload, it was working only in some cases. For example at a time it was working only if the burst fire was enabled... That is fixed. In fact the Overload enables the Recoil Loop to do things like that:
3 Burst + Overload.PNG
3 Burst + Overload.PNG (17 KiB) Viewed 903 times

Blue is fire and purple is the Y Aim.
It's good to use with weapons like the Raffica or whatever if you want to decrease/increase/cancel the recoil at a time.

I think i also should say about the Recoil Mod. The vertical compensation is the standard compensation and is not affected by the "percent to apply" while the vertical + horizontal compensation is affected by the "percent to apply".

What else to say, about the AA, i think the vertical assist should be set to your NOT ADS dead zone. For me it's around 27.5 (like i said previously in the topic), but maybe it's not the same according your in game sensitivity settings and/or your sensitivity Mods settings.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:18 am

Thanks to the prototype for the extensive answer, I will take into account all these points and I will increase the dead zone by -27-28 since now I have 10-11. I also noticed that when activating Rapid Fire it is better to put on a semi-automatic Gun. otherwise, automatic with Rapid Fire does not increase the rate of fire. Another point on Burst + Overload, what values ​​are preferable to put on these values ​​for a more correct balance? In the game, my sensitivity aim is 2 low (I am more comfortable playing on low sensitivity).
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:41 am

What does the value influence: Jamp / Grenade Auto Aim - from 100 and less and from 100 and more, what changes at these values?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:55 am

Max10 wrote:I will increase the dead zone by -27-28 since now I have 10-11.

That's not what i meant, find your NOT ADS DZ and set it as Vertical Assist instead of 28(default). The AA DZ can be 10-20 like you do.
Max10 wrote:I also noticed that when activating Rapid Fire it is better to put on a semi-automatic Gun. otherwise, automatic with Rapid Fire does not increase the rate of fire. Another point on Burst + Overload, what values ​​are preferable to put on these values ​​for a more correct balance? In the game, my sensitivity aim is 2 low (I am more comfortable playing on low sensitivity).

Yes RF will slow down the rate of fire of some weapons but that can be useful in some cases.
Max10 wrote:What does the value influence: Jamp / Grenade Auto Aim - from 100 and less and from 100 and more, what changes at these values?

Setting that to 100 is a wait time (in ms) to avoid to enable the mod with short button press like it does with 0 that enable instantly, no delay.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:34 am

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:I will increase the dead zone by -27-28 since now I have 10-11.

That's not what i meant, find your NOT ADS DZ and set it as Vertical Assist instead of 28(default). The AA DZ can be 10-20 like you do.

I understood correctly how to do this?
Attachments
Screenshot_20191204_133404.jpg
Screenshot_20191204_133404.jpg (78.57 KiB) Viewed 890 times
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:51 am

Do you know what is the NO ADS DZ? Let me explain, while not aiming (ie: not pressing the aiming button) move the Aim stick slowly until there is micro moves on the screen, that's your NO ADS DZ. So if it start to move at 27.456, set this value in the Vertical Assist. 3 decimals is enough to be accurate but you can set more.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:59 am

prototype wrote:Do you know what is the NO ADS DZ? Let me explain, while not aiming move the Aim stick slowly until there is micro moves on the screen, that's your NO ADS DZ. So if it start to move at 27.456, set this value in the Vertical Assist. 3 decimals is enough to be accurate but you can set more.

Can this be seen in D. Monitor? Move the left stick, for example, to the right, I understand correctly?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:04 am

Yes you can see that only in the Device Monitor. Or i think you can find it with this script made by Mad:
https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w920
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:06 am

Max10 wrote:Move the left stick, for example, to the right, I understand correctly?

No. The Aim stick is the right stick.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:13 am

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:Can this be seen in D. Monitor? Move the left stick, for example, to the right, I understand correctly?

No. The Aim stick is the right stick.

https://youtu.be/vPvbC6U70mU
here is this option 100% i will see the values ​​when shifting to D. Monitor in Gtuner IV?
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation