UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Prototype » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:24 am

Max10 wrote:
prototype wrote:I don't understand what you mean. A 4 or 5 stick noise should not be an issue, mine is at -10.50 on the Y axe so my character move forward while aiming so i set the noise remover to 11.

I mean in these values ​​to set their noise values ​​of the right and left stick ,? I highlighted in the figure what this means and why this information is in this menu?

Ok i see. The stick noise and the dead zone are 2 differents things but uses the same code. If you have a stick noise you can remove it and you can also increase the game's dead zone with a higher value.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:11 pm

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:
prototype wrote:I don't understand what you mean. A 4 or 5 stick noise should not be an issue, mine is at -10.50 on the Y axe so my character move forward while aiming so i set the noise remover to 11.

I mean in these values ​​to set their noise values ​​of the right and left stick ,? I highlighted in the figure what this means and why this information is in this menu?

Ok i see. The stick noise and the dead zone are 2 differents things but uses the same code. If you have a stick noise you can remove it and you can also increase the game's dead zone with a higher value.

Now it’s clear that in the SENSITIVITY mods I set the noise lever of the left and right sticks, and in the AIM Assist mods I set the parameter of my dead zone in the game. Does it work like this?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:45 pm

Yes and no because the aiming dead zone is more sensitive than the blind shooting and the AA dead zone is active only while aiming.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:55 pm

prototype wrote:Yes and no because the aiming dead zone is more sensitive than the blind shooting and the AA dead zone is active only while aiming.

If I have a stick noise 4 and 3 left and right, and a dead zone of 25, then what exactly should I put the values ​​in SENSITIVITY mods? I'm confused.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:33 pm

The SENSITIVITY mods are more about a personal feeling, i can't say for you. Play with the values and find yours or set it to default.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:59 pm

:smile0517:
prototype wrote:The SENSITIVITY mods are more about a personal feeling, i can't say for you. Play with the values and find yours or set it to default.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:26 am

Hi prototype, I’ve tested a little about it, new MODZ functions, 1. EZ grenade works +! 2. Jump Auto AIM - if possible, I would like to change it because now it does not work fully Aim. It doesn’t work, if it is possible to do so, by double clicking on jump (X) fire (R2) worked. it would turn out to be a jump with a shot (Jump Shot) it would make it possible, from behind the shelter, to cripple and shoot and stick with a stick at the enemy (if possible, please do this mods to replace Jamp Auto aim, you can add the response time in ms. 2. Question on AIM Strafe Mods: If you activate it, then when aiming strafe does not happen, just the sight is fixed on the target and there is no way to move left and right, provided that mods Fire strafe is disabled). I don’t understand how Aim strafe should work, what are its advantages ?. I also want to note the excellent work. Aim assist works very well, but you need to select the sensitivity (if it is possible to further strengthen the "sticky target" like COD MODZ "I took a MODZ screenshot in this version in Uncharted 4 multiplayer AA just super sticks to the target I don’t know why, but it really works. As always, the prototype is up to you thank you very much for the only MODZ at the moment with such functionality and support! I really hope for further support of MODZ, for my part I am always ready to help you.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:54 am

Max10 wrote:Hi prototype, I’ve tested a little about it, new MODZ functions, 1. EZ grenade works +!

2. Jump Auto AIM - if possible, I would like to change it because now it does not work fully Aim. It doesn’t work, if it is possible to do so, by double clicking on jump (X) fire (R2) worked. it would turn out to be a jump with a shot (Jump Shot) it would make it possible, from behind the shelter, to cripple and shoot and stick with a stick at the enemy (if possible, please do this mods to replace Jamp Auto aim, you can add the response time in ms.

Yes you are right, i have found some bugs with the Jump AA, the Turbo Jump and also the Turbo Rope. I will fix that soon and try to improve the Jump Shot if possible.
Max10 wrote:2. Question on AIM Strafe Mods: If you activate it, then when aiming strafe does not happen, just the sight is fixed on the target and there is no way to move left and right, provided that mods Fire strafe is disabled). I don’t understand how Aim strafe should work, what are its advantages ?.

Yes i forgot to change that, moving while the strafe is active... Sorry i will change that for the next update. The advantage is what it is, strafe while aiming/firing.
Max10 wrote:I also want to note the excellent work. Aim assist works very well, but you need to select the sensitivity (if it is possible to further strengthen the "sticky target" like COD MODZ "I took a MODZ screenshot in this version in Uncharted 4 multiplayer AA just super sticks to the target I don’t know why, but it really works. As always, the prototype is up to you thank you very much for the only MODZ at the moment with such functionality and support! I really hope for further support of MODZ, for my part I am always ready to help you.

Ok thank you for the feedback, i will try to improve the Aim Assist aswell.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:54 am

Thanks in advance for your support and update! :smile0203:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:00 pm

I have found the bug with the Turbo Jump/Jump Auto Aim and also fixed the Turbo Rope!
I'm going to publish the v2.45 update.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation