UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:58 am

I'm still testing the script, with a quick shot figured out the prototype was right the quick shoot
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby QVII » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:45 pm

hello the aim assist is working correctly? I have a strike pack but it sucks ... Titan Two is reliable?
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Prototype » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:06 am

QVII wrote:hello the aim assist is working correctly? I have a strike pack but it sucks ...

Not good enough yet, we are working to find the best for Uncharted. The currently used is the Orbital AA but i will add an other soon with more settings to try.
QVII wrote:... Titan Two is reliable?

Yes the Titan Two is reliable, even more than the Titan One.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby QVII » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:52 am

Thanks for your help.
I buy the Titan Two just for the Aim Assist for Uncharted :).
thanks for your work and sorry for my english aha
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby QVII » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:50 pm

hello for a sensi 3/3/3/10 with HS39 what are the best settings please?
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Max10 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:09 am

QVII wrote:hello for a sensi 3/3/3/10 with HS39 what are the best settings please?

Hi, try applying the settings for the HS39. 2.10.1.10 sticking to the target will be stronger but at close range it will be more difficult to fire, my advice is to use the HS-39 + micro or Aegis kit with these settings

QVII wrote:Thanks for your help.
I buy the Titan Two just for the Aim Assist for Uncharted :).
thanks for your work and sorry for my english aha

This MODZ is the best and most complete of all that exist at the moment, it has a huge number of settings and mods, you just need to assemble a kit for yourself and in a closed game configure all the necessary settings from this MODZ. What is your native language?

Today I will start testing the new AA system, which is interesting. As always Prototype, thank you very much for the update.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Re: UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Postby QVII » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:38 pm

I speak French :).
for the moment the best script i have tried is Elite Aim Project Pact unfortunately the amazing aim assist seems to disappear ...
Thanks for your help
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Max10 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:43 am

QVII wrote:I speak French :).
for the moment the best script i have tried is Elite Aim Project Pact unfortunately the amazing aim assist seems to disappear ...
Thanks for your help

Elite Aim Project is a closed script that has not been updated for a long time, it lacks many functions and it does not work with Uncharted 4 multiplayer, I tried it in this game, it is based on the ping of the enemy, and Uncharted 4 multiplayer does not support it. Use this MODZ, customize for yourself and test the work of each mods in this MODZ, there are a huge number of them, Prototype has been working with the update for more than a year and constantly improves it, add new functions for the convenience of playing in Uncharted 4 multiplayer, if you need I can throw off my settings but you will need to set in the game menu those camera settings that now work for me, then you will get a fully adjusted MODZ for my kit (I play HS-39 Primary weapons and Aegis Secondary weapons game menu settings 2.10.1.10.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby QVII » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:01 pm

OK I understand.
I swear to you with Elite aim, I had a magnet aim for a few games now it doesn't work anymore.
i appreciate the work of Prototype but at the moment i am not satisfied with the aim assist.
thank you for your answers Max
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Max10 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:25 pm

QVII wrote:OK I understand.
I swear to you with Elite aim, I had a magnet aim for a few games now it doesn't work anymore.
i appreciate the work of Prototype but at the moment i am not satisfied with the aim assist.
thank you for your answers Max

Which AA do you use Orbital or Polar? And what radius do you put 20 or higher? What sensitivity settings do you have in the game itself?
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation