UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Postby Prototype » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:08 am

Hi Max, I've read your PMs. Thanks for your feedback. I'm already doing some changes and I'll try to include most of your requests in the next update. :smile0517:
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:38 am

prototype wrote:Hi Max, I've read your PMs. Thanks for your feedback. I'm already doing some changes and I'll try to include most of your requests in the next update. :smile0517:

Great news, but for now I'm going to do the MODZ test with different AA settings in practice, I think this will be a great update !! This MODZ will be the best of all that is on different devices for this game! "Sic parvis magna" :smile0517: :smile0202:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby peterb » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:34 pm

Hi prototype, I am also waiting for new updates, as there have been a lot of changes for better.
Would it be possible to add a little more info inside or here at the forum how to tune it. As without any information I find it very to setup the right combination.
I can also help in anyway, but some comments for Interactive Configuration would be a great help for any newbie or someone who doesn't have 4h to setup 1 weapon.

Here a sample video from USER101 with a tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9xaIIS_cDQ
Inside a GamePack Script for USER VISION v1.01 there are nice comments and explanation of Orbital Aim Assist and other things.
In Uncharted we lack that kind of information. Would be nice to have some info. Or any kind of small tutorial once we receive the latest update.

It's far more important than You think, as those lag switching bastards are too hard to kill even with working TITAN 2.
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:08 am

peterb wrote:Hi prototype, I am also waiting for new updates, as there have been a lot of changes for better.
Would it be possible to add a little more info inside or here at the forum how to tune it. As without any information I find it very to setup the right combination.
I can also help in anyway, but some comments for Interactive Configuration would be a great help for any newbie or someone who doesn't have 4h to setup 1 weapon.

Hi peterb, it is not false. I could add more details to help for an easier setup. Ok I will do that for the next update but tell me which part(s) you would like more infos ?
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby peterb » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:08 pm

1.RAPID FIRE - Second shot delay - Is it x ms delay after 1st shot ?
2.RAPID FIRE - Burst Fire Shot - X shots then "hold time " ?
3.ANTI RECOIL PISTOL - Overload, Overload Delay, Overload Compensation - any information how that works.And when should be applied.
4.Grande EZ Throw/ Should EZ change - any info in config would help a lot:) I know its easier, but information what does it do will help a lot.
5.Polar/Light/Max Assist - general info - which is better for what- I only could get some idea from MAXes comments - which works best for U4.
6.The polar Assist radius - The radius applies mostly to head shots? What range we can use here, which values are recommended.
There is so cool things to try, but even with Gtuner Air I have problems fine tuning this.
7.TURBO JUMP/ROPE - short description would be nice. Turbo melee is just fast melee attack:) That i know.

I am only interested in knowning exactly which BOX/timeout does what. Instead of changing the unknown loop,
Such info can be here as pseudo code - not GPC (for more complex scenarios).

Does anyone uses ROLL mods ? MAX? Are they helpful as ROLL and RELOAD all the time , might get you killed faster if not using 100% faster reload perk.

Prototype I have also working USERVISION101 / computervision and prepared to try with uncharted for auto reciol tuning.

As I feel that if we could use it to find best settings for Your mod somehow, we could just list best values here for every weapon. Or at least the most popular ones.
That would give us an edge vs those lagging bastards.

Thank You for Your hard work, and I would be glad to work with You guys adding computer vision to this mod.
Here is a demo of computer vision that could be applied for U4 script maybe or just used as testing best values.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbsXP5cY02k&t=905s
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:58 pm

Hi Everyone, tomorrow I will post the settings for the update v 2.76 with the HS-39 + para45 and HS-39 + krivosk weapon kits, I tested everything and set it to the maximum (these are ready-made settings ) BUT BE SURE TO CHECK THE SETTINGS IN THE CAMERA GAME MENU - 3.10.2.10 only with such settings will these kits work
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:00 pm

peterb wrote:1.RAPID FIRE - Second shot delay - Is it x ms delay after 1st shot ?
3.ANTI RECOIL PISTOL - Overload, Overload Delay, Overload Compensation - any information how that works.And when should be applied.
4.Grande EZ Throw/ Should EZ change - any info in config would help a lot:) I know its easier, but information what does it do will help a lot.
5.Polar/Light/Max Assist - general info - which is better for what- I only could get some idea from MAXes comments - which works best for U4.
6.The polar Assist radius - The radius applies mostly to head shots? What range we can use here, which values are recommended.
There is so cool things to try, but even with Gtuner Air I have problems fine tuning this.
7.TURBO JUMP/ROPE - short description would be nice. Turbo melee is just fast melee attack:) That i know.

I am only interested in knowning exactly which BOX/timeout does what. Instead of changing the unknown loop,
Such info can be here as pseudo code - not GPC (for more complex scenarios).

Does anyone uses ROLL mods ? MAX? Are they helpful as ROLL and RELOAD all the time , might get you killed faster if not using 100% faster reload perk.

Prototype I have also working USERVISION101 / computervision and prepared to try with uncharted for auto reciol tuning.

As I feel that if we could use it to find best settings for Your mod somehow, we could just list best values here for every weapon. Or at least the most popular ones.

Thank You for Your hard work, and I would be glad to work with You guys adding computer vision to this mod.
Here is a demo of computer vision that could be applied for U4 script maybe or just used as testing best values.

As for computer vision, it would be interesting to try it, but I have no idea how it can be implemented in Uncharted.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby peterb » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:59 pm

Well we could easily try best settings for recoil etc. Just like in Call of Duty - I hope.
And use similar profiles instead of values - or just list them here for easier use.
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:40 am

peterb wrote:1.RAPID FIRE - Second shot delay - Is it x ms delay after 1st shot ?

1. Yes the second shot delay is the time in ms between the 1st and the 2nd shot.
2. The Burst Fire is used when you don't want a constant RF but just 2 or 3 shots (or more).
3. The Overload come from a request i had to make a recoil loop. If you enable the Overload, by default it will be 1000ms with the AR enabled then 500ms AR disabled then loop. It's useful with the Burst Fire.
4. The Grenade EZ Throw is to help to throw the grenades at your feet.
5. Light and strong values are about light and strong pressure of the (fire) button. Min and max are two settings which you can switch with a button press. For example you can have one set for close combat and the other for long shot.
6. The polar Assist radius is the value of the polar AA strength.
7. TURBO JUMP is like the Turbo melee, it's a fast/auto button presses. TURBO ROPE is the rope swing trick, just try it when swinging.
peterb wrote:Prototype I have also working USERVISION101 / computervision and prepared to try with uncharted for auto reciol tuning.

Yes computer vision is great, especially for weapon detection. I already have worked on but i don't got it to work yet. Maybe later.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:54 pm

Hi today I checked the settings again until there is no good result my hero moves slowly with the camera settings 4.10.2.10 and if you put the sensitivity in the yoke higher than 4 then there is no help with aiming either with polar aa or Max aa I do not yet understand why this is happening to me but unfortunately I can not find good settings for fast movement when using the sensitivity settings and the camera in the game itself in the menu 4.10.2.10. And all the mods in the MODZ itself I set up and anti odacha and everything else works correctly but the movement in the game itself of my hero is slow there is no faster turn or movement when aiming at the enemy, I do not yet know why ... but we still need to try to look for options
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation