UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:46 am

Max10 wrote:sorry for broken english because i don't speak this language

Tell me what camera sensitivity settings in Uncharted 4 you have set, I now have 1. 10. 1. 10. Help in aiming costs 10. What settings are set for you, please tell me

and you can answer this question, it’s important for me to know what settings you have in Uncharted 4, so that I can do modpack tests with the same settings in the game, for a more accurate check of the whole modpack
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:01 am

I already replied that:
prototype wrote:For the controller sensitivity settings in all games i always set to 100% then i move the midpoint, higher is accuracy and lower is speed. With that you can play with the sensitivity, higher is accuracy and lower is security. I like to have a quicker overall setting and a pressure sensitivity setting for each slots.

You can also reduce the ingame sensitivity, it's up to you to find the best values for your feeling with the weapons.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:49 am

Is it possible to add to the modpack so that when aiming with a sniper rifle or any other weapon that has a sniper scope, when you press L2 and R2, it is constantly in zoom until you release L2 (ADS)
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:39 am

Yes it's possible, i will also try to add that.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:53 am

Today I will test your update with strafe 1.77 and write how it works in multiplayer mode
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:28 am

Hi, i found a bug with the stick noise mod, the noise remover works but not the noise reducer. It's not the most useful mod but i will fix that for the next update.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:59 am

But how does this bug manifest, does this mod just not work?

Yesterday there was little time to check strafe mod, today there will be more time after work, but I managed to try and say that it works very well ... But it takes more time to test. We look forward to your new updates, thank you again for your support and help.

I also wanted to ask whether it is possible to do it so that you can exactly shoot, sitting behind the obstacle in the enemy, which also sits behind the obstacle so that the bullets fall into it, now they boldly fly in different directions so that you must either go out or get up. Is there such an opportunity?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:36 pm

Look in the Device Monitor, the noise remover works if you set the value higher then the stick noise but does not work at all if you set a lower value. Sometimes I try things but it does not work correctly at the first try but more i play with the game and the script more it's improved.

Good to know you like the strafe mods. Let me know if you see anything to change, maybe i can do something. The feedback is essential.

I don't think we can improve firing while being under cover if both players are well covered but i will try some ideas.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby w197508 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:48 pm

I would very much like to see the ability to AIM aim-assist
Last edited by w197508 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w197508
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:55 pm

prototype wrote:Look in the Device Monitor, the noise remover works if you set the value higher then the stick noise but does not work at all if you set a lower value. Sometimes I try things but it does not work correctly at the first try but more i play with the game and the script more it's improved.

Good to know you like the strafe mods. Let me know if you see anything to change, maybe i can do something. The feedback is essential.

I don't think we can improve firing while being under cover if both players are well covered but i will try some ideas.

Ok, I'll let you know how I’ll check all the mod’s features.
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation