UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Postby peterb » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:58 pm

Great ! I have old settings which I can't edit in gtuner - is there a way to access old-byte-code ?
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:32 am

Max10 wrote:Hi today I checked the settings again until there is no good result my hero moves slowly with the camera settings 4.10.2.10 and if you put the sensitivity in the yoke higher than 4 then there is no help with aiming either with polar aa or Max aa I do not yet understand why this is happening to me but unfortunately I can not find good settings for fast movement when using the sensitivity settings and the camera in the game itself in the menu 4.10.2.10. And all the mods in the MODZ itself I set up and anti odacha and everything else works correctly but the movement in the game itself of my hero is slow there is no faster turn or movement when aiming at the enemy, I do not yet know why ... but we still need to try to look for options

Hi Max, you speak about the move stick sensitivity Mod ? I am going to check that to see what can be done.
peterb wrote:Great ! I have old settings which I can't edit in gtuner - is there a way to access old-byte-code ?

Unfortunately that is not possible. Do you know which version is in the slot ? If you want i can upload a previous version so you can overwrite the slot without loosing your settings ?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:17 am

prototype wrote:Hi Max, you speak about the move stick sensitivity Mod ? I am going to check that to see what can be done.

Hi yes I mean it you're right I really hope it works out
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:20 am

Yes, this is a mod, but it does not work as well as I would like if there is an opportunity to change it, it would be great. It turns out that everything happens slowly if you set a low sensitivity in the game itself, for example, 3 or 4 (Polar and Max AA will not work well above), then the movement of the camera and the character itself is slow if possible, please change this
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 am

Yes i tested this morning and i've found some stranges issues... Not only with the move sensitivity... I'll try to rework some parts this week.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby peterb » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 am

prototype, it was a version from 2020-11. But since You and Max are going to post the new one, I will just wait.
The old version was helpful with recoil thanks to MAX. HS was tuned even with my own camera settings.

So I hope I can wait for the newest update and settings from MAX.
On the newest version the movement is a bit strange - I can confirm that - something is off.
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:34 pm

Yes excellent Prototype we will wait for the update I still stayed on v 2.72 I have this version in slot No. 1 as a reserve while I configure and play with it We are very much waiting for the update I just have a vacation I will configure and test until v2. 72 Thank you for the idea and good luck with setting up the update I am very much waiting for it :smile0517:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:45 pm

I published the v2.77 with fixes for all know bugs and 2 new Mods: Aim stick strafe and Auto shoulder change.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Prototype wrote:I published the v2.77 with fixes for all know bugs and 2 new Mods: Aim stick strafe and Auto shoulder change.

Hi great news today I will start testing Thank you very much Prototype for the update :smile0203: :joia: :smile0202:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:29 pm

:joia: The next update is coming with some improvements to be able to use the min and max settings with the Polar Assist like the Max Assist. And a checkbox to be able to use the Modpack with a keyboard.

+ mouse support coming soon. :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation