UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Postby Max10 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:34 am

Hi everyone today in 2 hours I will write a review on the update v2. 77 I tested it in practice the test was done on the AA Polar system
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:12 pm

I sent a full report on the test v 2.77 in a personal message In short, the AA POLAR system works just fine !!! It's just a huge job you've done a huge job and I can only admire these AA POLAR upgrades I'm testing and it just performs its functions wonderfully Prototype You're THE BEST!! One of these days I will write a report on the AA Max system :smile0202: :smile0517: :smile0208:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:08 pm

Good news if it works for you but it's not the end yet. There is some parts that i want to change and some others to improve with more options. Your feedback on the 2.76 is interesting, i'll try to improve the parts you mentioned. :smile0517:
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby peterb » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:20 pm

Prototype any news:) Waiting for You and MAX to release new version and rule in the game:)
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:42 am

Hi,

Yes i can give some news, some are good and the others are not so good. I have added some good new features in the sensitivity Mods. AA and strafe have also been improved with new features while the least useful Mods have been removed because the script is almost full. But i have an issue that i don't know how to fix yet and with the good weather I spend less time on video games, that's the bad new.

There is still some work but the next update is going to be good !
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:23 am

peterb wrote:Prototype any news:) Waiting for You and MAX to release new version and rule in the game:)

It is very difficult for U4 to adjust AA, because in the game itself there is already help in aiming .. It is also difficult to adjust all AA options from the kit and weapons that you can use in the game + the difficulty also lies in setting different sensitivity in the game itself for different weapons (everyone is used to playing with a different and comfortable sensitivity for him in this game) At the moment, I would advise you to find those weapon components with which you can use this MODZ the most, as well as adjust the sensitivity. in the game itself, with which it will be more convenient for you to play. And in the course of the game, it will already be possible to configure the rest of the aiming assistance options (on the fly), so it will be easiest to find the "golden mean". The only advice I can give is to try to adjust the anti-recoil, so that when shooting and strafing, your bullets hit a little higher than the point (target), thereby compiling in real play in practice, and you will hit the head more often.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby peterb » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:17 pm

Thanks all good tips, I play for over a year and lowering recoil might help a bit - towards headshots.
The main problem I have against either nonlife games/cheaters that kill me on the spot in less than 0.5 seconds.
As I don't believe anyone is that good - seems game is a little bugged and that depends on connection or connected as host of the game.
Sometimes I get even 30-40 kills per private match without even trying to hard. And some matches I am like 5-6 and seems like the geme doesn't register my shots or they almost miss every time.
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Sat May 22, 2021 9:37 am

Hi, it's been a month now and i still have some issues with the Sensitivity Mods but everything else seems to work so i thought that i could update the Modpack to let you try the new features. The v2.79 is coming ! Let me know if you find any bug.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat May 22, 2021 10:59 am

Prototype wrote:Hi, it's been a month now and i still have some issues with the Sensitivity Mods but everything else seems to work so i thought that i could update the Modpack to let you try the new features. The v2.79 is coming ! Let me know if you find any bug.

Hi!! Great news today I will start the test I will describe the results in the topic :smile0517: :smile0202: :smile0203: :joia:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby QVII » Wed May 26, 2021 4:31 pm

Hello ,
Max Aim Assist doesn't work for me.
otherwise I try to find the right parameters for the aim assist
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext