UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Prototype » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:53 pm

Max10 wrote:Is it possible to make it so that when you hover over the enemy (when shooting at him) , the sight rises slightly to the head, one movement, if you simultaneously press L2 (ADS) and R2 (fire)- this would make a small advantage, since when the aim is usually the target first enters the area of the enemy's body and then already have to lead the sight to the head. And so it could improve the damage of the enemy. I repeat this can be done once when hovering L2 and R2, at the same time and then sirelba in normal mode + strafe. Again, sorry if confused and it is impossible, just as an option.

Yes that is possible, i will try to add that :smile0517:
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:48 am

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:Is it possible to make it so that when you hover over the enemy (when shooting at him) , the sight rises slightly to the head, one movement, if you simultaneously press L2 (ADS) and R2 (fire)- this would make a small advantage, since when the aim is usually the target first enters the area of the enemy's body and then already have to lead the sight to the head. And so it could improve the damage of the enemy. I repeat this can be done once when hovering L2 and R2, at the same time and then sirelba in normal mode + strafe. Again, sorry if confused and it is impossible, just as an option.

Yes that is possible, i will try to add that :smile0517:

I really look forward to this update and also AIM Assist, everything else is working fine so far all mods work out their functionality :joia:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:54 am

I was playing an other game and i've made a simple script to quickly aim to the head then i remembered your request to do that in U4 but the script is almost full (99%) so i've thought to remove the quick shot and change it into a quick head shot, the advantage is that it will be possible to have differents settings for all 3 weapons !

That's the idea and now i have to make it work :) I will try to do that today :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:46 am

prototype wrote:I was playing an other game and i've made a simple script to quickly aim to the head then i remembered your request to do that in U4 but the script is almost full (99%) so i've thought to remove the quick shot and change it into a quick head shot, the advantage is that it will be possible to have differents settings for all 3 weapons !

That's the idea and now i have to make it work :) I will try to do that today :smile0517:

It would be very cool, although it will probably be difficult to implement in Uncharted 4 multiplayer, but if it works out it will be a bomb! Good luck to implement this idea and many thanks for the support, I really hope that you will succeed
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am

If you need help, I’m ready to help in the test.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:48 am

Max10 wrote:It would be very cool, although it will probably be difficult to implement in Uncharted 4 multiplayer, but if it works out it will be a bomb! Good luck to implement this idea and many thanks for the support, I really hope that you will succeed

I hope too but yes it may be difficult because the timings may be differents if the target is near or far, let's try !
Max10 wrote:If you need help, I’m ready to help in the test.

I will update asap to let you test.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:58 am

You can try at medium and close range, at the far one you still can’t get into the head without a sight
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:10 pm

I have published the v2.50 update with a simple change. I will add more settings later if i can.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:11 am

Today I will check update 2.54 and strafe
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby peterb » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Great, i see new development. Is the headshot aim assist viable for normal weapons without ADS ?
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation