UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Postby QVII » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:35 pm

I have a fairly good level on Uncharted the strafe is automatic for me. I have tried all your advice and the result is not satisfactory.
I don't want an aimbot but that it works a minimum ...
This is not the case. Unfortunately the only interest of mod is L Aim Assist, rapid and anti recoil. I don't see the point of doing anything else.
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Max10 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:08 am

QVII wrote:I have a fairly good level on Uncharted the strafe is automatic for me. I have tried all your advice and the result is not satisfactory.
I don't want an aimbot but that it works a minimum ...
This is not the case. Unfortunately the only interest of mod is L Aim Assist, rapid and anti recoil. I don't see the point of doing anything else.

Are you saying that the rest of the mods are useless? For example, fast climbing, throwing a grenade at your feet, jumping in a roll, reloading in a roll, fast dodging when rolling, .... You often play. UNCHARTED 4 MULTIPLAYER? I have been playing for more than 5 years and I have not seen a single MODZ in which so many functions and settings are collected, I repeat once again in order for the AA Polar Aim assist system to work and help you in shooting, you need to configure SENSITIVITY mods for your weapon, turn it off Aim strafe, set up your Dead zone, set the radius to AA 21 or 22. And in the game, shoot at the enemy in the area of ​​the neck + head while constantly using the left stick with your finger to try to do (Strafe) left-right. Under these conditions the AA works and assists in aiming and shooting very well. My question is, can you give an example of at least one GamePack or MODZ or a script that works better and has so many functions for the Uncharted 4 multiplayer? If this helps you, I can post a lot of videos of how I play with this MODZ, I have excellent game results with it (I spent a long time choosing the settings and sensitivity), but now it really helps me in the game. The only thing that I would like to strengthen (but this is just a question I would like) because you always want more, more, more ... Better so it's AA and it's not that it works poorly ... But the point is the strengthening and stickiness of the bone strength AA. But I repeat, not only Uncharted 4 players are asking and wanting, there are a huge number of games where they are constantly asked for it (example COD, MW, Fortnite ...)
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby QVII » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:42 pm

these mods are superfluous, they are actions that are automatic when you have a good level.
I'm waiting for your videos yes because I tried your settings and without wanting to offend you it's a disaster ...
It's not just a matter of comparison with another mod, I can't let you tell that AA works when it doesn't.
I think we should focus on quality rather than quantity. T2 is expensive, I think we buy it to have a significant advantage.
I will be happy to watch your videos.
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:16 am

QVII wrote:these mods are superfluous, they are actions that are automatic when you have a good level.
I'm waiting for your videos yes because I tried your settings and without wanting to offend you it's a disaster ...
It's not just a matter of comparison with another mod, I can't let you tell that AA works when it doesn't.
I think we should focus on quality rather than quantity. T2 is expensive, I think we buy it to have a significant advantage.
I will be happy to watch your videos.

I sent you a link in a personal message. Regarding automatic actions ... I will tell you that these mods make it possible to simplify these automatic actions, you do less different movements and clicks and this has nothing to do with the level of skill. And if we talk about the level of skill, then play forward only with RF + AR, no one bothers you to turn it off and play only at your skill level, why then do you need Aim assist, if you are a master then RF + AR is enough to show the level is even higher. I just want to explain to you that Uncharted 4 multiplayer is not a COD Modern Warfare warzone .... In Uncharted 4 multiplayer, the game mechanics are much more complicated and inconvenient, and in this game it is difficult to find the right AA and what the prototype for this MODZ is doing now should be highly appreciated everyone who uses this MODZ since it is a huge work and a waste of your free time, if you purchased Titan Two - then the forum has a huge number of topics on games with settings and scripts, + a base of games. If this is not enough for you, you can use the CMP + converter scripts or make a request for what you want for this there is a discord branch. And here is a purchase. Titan Two, if you went for this purchase, you had to first study the product and its capabilities and then choose. Titan Two's competitors have the same Uncharted 4 scripts, but believe me, they work much worse. There is no perfect AA for any game, you just need to try to set up and find what you need, something that will give you the opportunity to play with pleasure and optimally comfortable, if this MODZ does not suit you and you think it is not convenient and useless for you ... just find another what's the problem? Or suggest or ask on the forum what you want to do for the seed, what's the problem? In general, no offense, dear friend, but I also have no idea in the Uncharted 4 multiplayer game and have been playing multiplayer for a very long time this is my opinion - but at the moment in this MODZ AA works well on my settings and the aiming aid is now in v. 2.65 works much more correctly than in earlier versions. And Prototype answered you that it will try to find and add the best AA in the future update.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby QVII » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:40 pm

First of all thank you for your video.
Can you paste your most recent configuration to me?
I wish I was wrong, but this is your good level and not the aim assist I see in the video. Don't use AA, there won't be any difference I think.

I'm stuck on Uncharted, wish I could compete with the best.
I am frustrated because I inquired about T2, 120 E and no progress.
I'm critical because we influence people with things that don't work well, AA for example.
I don't see the point in being assisted on all the mechanics, most people are just looking for help with shooting.
QVII
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Max10 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:04 am

QVII wrote:First of all thank you for your video.
Can you paste your most recent configuration to me?
I wish I was wrong, but this is your good level and not the aim assist I see in the video. Don't use AA, there won't be any difference I think.

I'm stuck on Uncharted, wish I could compete with the best.
I am frustrated because I inquired about T2, 120 E and no progress.
I'm critical because we influence people with things that don't work well, AA for example.
I don't see the point in being assisted on all the mechanics, most people are just looking for help with shooting.

Regarding the AA question, I will answer you unequivocally and we will not return to this discussion anymore: I tried to turn off AA and the difference is without AA, the sight does not stick to the target so much if you turn on AA, then aim is much more comfortable 40% better than without AA. If you want to check it, download the RougeCompany game (it is free), go to the closed session, go to the target that is moving, then turn on our MODZ, activate the Aim assist system Polar in it, press L2 and wait for the target (enemy) to run - and then you will see how the sight begins to move behind the target itself - This is the AIM Assist system. Now repeat this by setting Titan Two Slot to 0 (disable) and check the sight I and if the target runs then Aim will not follow the mesh. This suggests that target tracking does not work without the Aim assist system. 2. Regarding throwing off my settings, I already threw them off to you. If you need a specific set, write what you play with.
If you are only interested in AA then just try to find other GamePack or scripts. from other games or Universal GamePack there is AA everywhere you can turn off everything that you do not need and turn on only AA check these options in U4 but I have already tried it and believe me it will hardly work in Uncharted 4 multiplayer. You can also make a request on the forum about AA for Uncharted 4 multiplayer, I think they will only help you configure it (if possible), or are you confusing AA with Aim Bot? Aim Bot is not available on any PlayStation or Xbox device.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby peterb » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:49 pm

Max10 wrote:
Code: Select all
GIVICFG:00010000000013000A010000054100000000000000000000702800A53C009D000000000032003201000012CCFFE9000000000000000000440A0001640000000000003C003C0100002218000045330708029908FC0C080A00000A7200C8000A0064B01901006400140000071F00000000000A00006400640002000000000000

my settings if someone needs a set of weapons HS39 + micro+ARX sensitivity in the game 2.10.1.10

Max this has Orbital AIM assist and not Polar - is this correct or should it be changed ?

Also I wanted to ask if You tried playing Lowes instead of HS39 has lower kick and much better damage.
I was playing long AK47->HS39->Lowes and even firerate is lower I am able to down faster, as I prefer to aim with lesser bullets and get a down and limiting my time of exposure.
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:18 am

Sorry for the late reply. I was playing other games and i don't have worked on Uncharted so much since the last update.

@QVII Here you are in the User's Script section. I'm a user like you and i do what i can and what i want. It's just about sharing, you don't like my script ? No problem, there is many others that you can try. You know what you call the superfluous Mods is what the Titans does the best for me, It automates anything i want in the way i want. If you just want a stronger AA for U4, try bonefisher's MODzPACK. It's not updated since a while but it's very good. Also you don't know but since the 2.00 we tried all AA that i know. Max10 have helped me a lot with his good ideas and useful feedback to improve every Mods and he will not let me go/stop until it works. :)

I will try to have an update this month with an other AA that Max10 submitted me to implement in the pack. It's the same AA that we used in the 2.10, or 2.20 i don't remember, but used in a different way. In the meantime i'm still playing other games so i don't know when it will be ready.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:22 am

peterb wrote:
Max10 wrote:
Code: Select all
GIVICFG:00010000000013000A010000054100000000000000000000702800A53C009D000000000032003201000012CCFFE9000000000000000000440A0001640000000000003C003C0100002218000045330708029908FC0C080A00000A7200C8000A0064B01901006400140000071F00000000000A00006400640002000000000000

my settings if someone needs a set of weapons HS39 + micro+ARX sensitivity in the game 2.10.1.10

Max this has Orbital AIM assist and not Polar - is this correct or should it be changed ?

Also I wanted to ask if You tried playing Lowes instead of HS39 has lower kick and much better damage.
I was playing long AK47->HS39->Lowes and even firerate is lower I am able to down faster, as I prefer to aim with lesser bullets and get a down and limiting my time of exposure.

Hi Yes the Orbital change on the Polar scope.
I don't play with Lowes but I have settings for different sets with HS39 + para 45 and other weapon sets everything works fine if you need I can throw them to you
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:10 am

The v2.70 is now online. There is many changes and improvements and also many new settings for the Aim Assist. Let me know how it works for you.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation