UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Prototype » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:29 am

Yes in a close combat the grenade can be quickly throw in the feet and it's easier to aim.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:47 am

prototype wrote:Yes in a close combat the grenade can be quickly throw in the feet and it's easier to aim.

Great ... I need to put a modifier to throw a grenade at your feet (for example, a gun lover), or does it work with a regular grenade or first aid kit?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:01 am

Yes it works with a regular grenade.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:57 pm

Now conducted test and there is moments: 1. Grenade Auto Aim does not work if Quick shot is enabled due to the fact that if you press the AIM button, the Quick shot (which you added and it blocks Grenade Auto Aim) is triggered, so you have to disable Quick shot. 2. Quick shot if active and field time from 2000 until 10,000 the under shootings not works AIM and Anti-Recoil on any weapons (is obtained as would shootings normal only with rapid) - perhaps whether force in this moment under shootings work AIM and Anti-Recoil. And so it just turns out shooting without AA and AR. 3. I observed still such bug if initially align and preserve in slot adjustment the under shooting for example right weapons camera is beginning to wobble and account for switch on left weapons, so same is happening and with left weapons if preserve settings on it
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:52 am

Hi, i'm not sure to understand everything (sorry for my bad english) but i've updated the Modpack with a fix for the Quick Shot and Grenade Auto Aim conflict. And the Quick Shot will now run according the weapon in use.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:05 am

prototype wrote:Hi, i'm not sure to understand everything (sorry for my bad english) but i've updated the Modpack with a fix for the Quick Shot and Grenade Auto Aim conflict. And the Quick Shot will now run according the weapon in use.

OK now I'll try to check
is it possible to rewrite MODZ by replacing CTRL and move to slot ?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:12 am

Yes you can update with CTRL to overwrite without loose anything.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:33 am

One problem not plummeting has: If that the change in MODZ and do save - the under shooting from moreover weapons with which in this moment was hero camera in game is beginning to twitch and account for switch with pistol on Gun ( arrows on gamepad change weapons) and then all normally becomes
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:10 am

I've updated to v2.20. You can now enable/disable the Quick Shot according the weapon in use.
Max10 wrote:One problem not plummeting has: If that the change in MODZ and do save - the under shooting from moreover weapons with which in this moment was hero camera in game is beginning to twitch and account for switch with pistol on Gun ( arrows on gamepad change weapons) and then all normally becomes

I don't understand how to reproduce the issue. What/when is the problem ?
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:43 am

prototype wrote:I've updated to v2.20. You can now enable/disable the Quick Shot according the weapon in use.
Max10 wrote:One problem not plummeting has: If that the change in MODZ and do save - the under shooting from moreover weapons with which in this moment was hero camera in game is beginning to twitch and account for switch with pistol on Gun ( arrows on gamepad change weapons) and then all normally becomes

I don't understand how to reproduce the issue. What/when is the problem ?

I think it's possible because of the settings in the game itself I you in a private message threw the photo with my camera settings in the game itself. Write your settings under CAMERA > Aiming> 1.Sensitivity ? 2. maximum speed. 3. Camera deviation scale (RAMP) > CAMERA: 4. The sensitivity of the camera? Write your on which you configure and test MODZ
P.S. That a new in 2.21 If can be describe more detailed please? Tell me where on the controller is the PICK button?
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation