UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Hi Prototype, checked R2 AIM Auto while holding R2 works well in melee and there is aiming control if you don't let R2 go.
Is it still possible to add a grenade throw R1 (AIM AUTO)? with the same values . Also, if you can strengthen the AIM ASSIST MODS for stronger adhesion to the target while holding the L2 button? Thanks in advance for your help. Even if it does: you Can multiply the ADS sensitivity. Sensitivity is not enough "Sticking to the goal" when shooting. If tickles strengthen this parameter under shooting and simultaneous by pressing hard L2 +R2 + the inclusion of (uslinenie) AIM ASSIST. Forgive if it is unclear wrote let me know
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:58 am

Max10 wrote:Is it still possible to add a grenade throw R1 (AIM AUTO)? with the same values .

You mean instant aiming while holding the grenade?
Max10 wrote:Also, if you can strengthen the AIM ASSIST MODS for stronger adhesion to the target while holding the L2 button?

I'm trying an other AA but that takes time.
Max10 wrote:Even if it does: you Can multiply the ADS sensitivity. Sensitivity is not enough "Sticking to the goal" when shooting. If tickles strengthen this parameter under shooting and simultaneous by pressing hard L2 +R2 + the inclusion of (uslinenie) AIM ASSIST. Forgive if it is unclear wrote let me know

Multiply the ADS sensitivity ? How do you want to do that ?
I don't understand what you want to do when pressing hard L2 +R2. Can you details ?

EDIT: I see you mean add some options in the Aim Assist to enable firing and aiming when the trigger is fully pressed ?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:55 am

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:Is it still possible to add a grenade throw R1 (AIM AUTO)? with the same values .

You mean instant aiming while holding the grenade?

Yes to the first question such an answer holding a grenade and throwing it goes AIM
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:58 am

I’ll wait, I understand that setting AA due to the mechanics of the game is complicated, but if you succeed it will be the crown, top MODZz.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:19 am

I have found a bug in the AA. I'm sure that's why you have some difficulties to setup. I'm fixing that and it will work better in the next update.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:53 am

Max10 wrote:Even if it does: you Can multiply the ADS sensitivity. Sensitivity is not enough "Sticking to the goal" when shooting. If tickles strengthen this parameter under shooting and simultaneous by pressing hard L2 +R2 + the inclusion of (uslinenie) AIM ASSIST. Forgive if it is unclear wrote let me know

Multiply the ADS sensitivity ? How do you want to do that ?
I don't understand what you want to do when pressing hard L2 +R2. Can you details ?

EDIT: I see you mean add some options in the Aim Assist to enable firing and aiming when the trigger is fully pressed ?[/quote]

I’ll try to explain this point: If you play MODz from bonefisher v.1.10, then in his MODz when you press L2 + R2 Aim Auto works better when you aim at the enemy (target) and when shooting continues and the target is tracked, denser shooting and faster damage occur. (don't be offended just by comparison) maybe this is due to setting AA in its MODz
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:07 am

Tell me, you have a description in MODz: HOLD the PICK button .... I can’t understand what the button is on the PICK gamepad? or is it some kind of action?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:06 am

The pick button is the same as the reload button.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:49 am

No offence i know bonefisher's one works better but i'm trying to improve mine.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:04 pm

It is a pity that bonefisher does not have a source script due to the loss of the original file. But I noticed that in your update v. 2.10 AA worked more efficiently, especially in conjunction with the HS-39 + Enforcer G26 with AIM sensitivity in the Uncharted 4 multiplayer game with a value of 2 (although you wrote that it’s best to set everything to max) I still have your v 2.10 in TW slot 6 and I still use it with these guns.
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation