UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby prototype » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:39 am

Hi, yes at a time the Strafe Mods were in the script but the fire strafe was removed and this one is not exactly the same. I see what you mean and i think i can improve that. About the quick settings i will add more for the next update. I also have read your previous post's requests, most are possible and should not be hard to implement but i'm not sure to have enough free space in the script. Now it's 96% but i need more so now it's optimization time and that take time but i'm sure i can. Thank you for your feedback, as always it's appreciated.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
User avatar
prototype
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 3090
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:53 am

Now, in detail about the test: 1 Jamp Auto aim: + works fine and helps in some situations, though I can’t do Auto Aim, but I get a shooting jump. 2. The temperature of the CPU is 20-30%. 3. Fire Auto AIM: switching became more convenient, but when Auto Aim R2 is activated, shooting occurs without Anti-Recoil, although it is turned on. Granade Auto AIM: it’s become more convenient to switch, but so far I can’t throw a grenade under me, maybe I haven’t figured out how to do it yet, but I'll try it in practice. 4. Turbo interact: I can’t understand why it is needed if it is activated, what it gives, in practice I don’t see or did not notice where to use it and what actions should be done, what did it help? Thank you very much for the help and support of the MODZ prototype. All I write is my personal observation. Maybe I just didn’t figure out all the features of MODZ to the end and I don’t quite understand how to use them correctly, but these are just my observations. Thank you for helping improve your MODz.
User avatar
Max10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 am

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:58 am

Do not rush, optimization is important, I will wait as long as necessary, the main goal, the benefits of each MODS. And now at the time of v 2.28, for me, 80% is the percentage that other third-party MODZ do not have. You are the best prototype!
User avatar
Max10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 am

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:03 am

Tell me, is it possible to simplify Strafe like a bonefisher in general, just a lane from 100-2000 and only make it when Aim L2 is activated, another option is simply not needed in practice, since Strafe is most convenient when aiming L2 + R2. This is just my opinion.
User avatar
Max10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 am

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:55 am

prototype, please again Tell me the dead zone, What gives if for example 10 or less, then when shooting that I should feel that AA will work in a small range and then it will turn off, when I press L2 how can I notice . And if the Dead zone, for example 60, then how, when L2 is pressed, how will this dead zone act, will it cover AA more or is it worse for milking aimed shooting? Thanks in advance for your reply.
User avatar
Max10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 am

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby prototype » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:44 am

Max10 wrote:Now, in detail about the test: 1 Jamp Auto aim: + works fine and helps in some situations, though I can’t do Auto Aim, but I get a shooting jump.

That 's strange, i will take a look.
Max10 wrote: 2. The temperature of the CPU is 20-30%.

Same for me.
Max10 wrote:3. Fire Auto AIM: switching became more convenient, but when Auto Aim R2 is activated, shooting occurs without Anti-Recoil, although it is turned on.

Maybe because the AR is enabled only while aiming? Anyway i will find a way to improve that.
Max10 wrote:Granade Auto AIM: it’s become more convenient to switch, but so far I can’t throw a grenade under me, maybe I haven’t figured out how to do it yet, but I'll try it in practice.

Yes for now it's Auto Aim, it's not yet a grenade throw in the feet. Maybe next time if there is enough space.
Max10 wrote:4. Turbo interact: I can’t understand why it is needed if it is activated, what it gives, in practice I don’t see or did not notice where to use it and what actions should be done, what did it help? Thank you very much for the help and support of the MODZ prototype. All I write is my personal observation. Maybe I just didn’t figure out all the features of MODZ to the end and I don’t quite understand how to use them correctly, but these are just my observations. Thank you for helping improve your MODz.

You know when i started to work on The Lost Legacy Modpack the V1 was done for the campaign so i added everything i could. If you don't see any benefits you can simply disable the Mod. The V2 have a lot of improvements for the multiplayer but you are right, i already have removed the campaign Auto Counter and i could also remove the Auto Interact to save some space.
Max10 wrote:Do not rush, optimization is important, I will wait as long as necessary, the main goal, the benefits of each MODS. And now at the time of v 2.28, for me, 80% is the percentage that other third-party MODZ do not have. You are the best prototype!

Thank you for your support.
Max10 wrote:Tell me, is it possible to simplify Strafe like a bonefisher in general, just a lane from 100-2000 and only make it when Aim L2 is activated, another option is simply not needed in practice, since Strafe is most convenient when aiming L2 + R2. This is just my opinion.

What do you mean? you can already enable one or the other or both.
Max10 wrote:prototype, please again Tell me the dead zone, What gives if for example 10 or less, then when shooting that I should feel that AA will work in a small range and then it will turn off, when I press L2 how can I notice . And if the Dead zone, for example 60, then how, when L2 is pressed, how will this dead zone act, will it cover AA more or is it worse for milking aimed shooting? Thanks in advance for your reply.

The dead zone is the zone where the AA is active. With a low DZ any stick move will allow to do small aiming adjustment while a highter DZ will allow quicker aiming adjustment but like others Mods if you don't see the benefit disable it or set to default.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
User avatar
prototype
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 3090
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:53 am

Auto Interact I’m sure it can be safely removed from MODZ since it’s of little use and the mess is free and sometimes it only bothers me especially when you try to identify an ally and he accidentally gets double clicked, you have to click again.
User avatar
Max10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 am

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby prototype » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:00 am

Well noted, it's in the to do list. :smile0517:
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
User avatar
prototype
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 3090
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:08 am

Dead zone: what is the best way to set DZ settings, how to set them correctly - based on what kind of DZ I have (now I have D. Monitor left stick horizontally No Aim DZ 24 ~ 25 approximately) or is it better to put more than 28_32? How does this really affect shooting with AA, does it make sense to put them in a narrow range of 10-20 or better 24-30? I just need your advice.
User avatar
Max10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 am

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:23 am

According to Strafe Mods: I’ll try to explain (sorry for the mistakes if you do not understand Google Translator) Is it possible to make Strafe Mods on the basis of how it is implemented in MODZ Bonefisher that is - as an example: Suppose I activated Strafe and run towards the enemy he starts to fire at me , I’m hiding behind a shelter (for example, a column) and trying to shoot an aiming L2 + R2 from it - so now I can’t do it when Strafe is activated, because of the movement it will turn out that I jerk and the bullets fly by. - What I want to propose to change 1. In Strafe Mods add a type switch like you added Up / down and if I wanted to shoot with Strafe Mods I switched UP on the fly if the situation where it is not needed then I turned it Down. 2 And Strafe Mods itself, if possible, remove the fire strafe from it, in practice I checked it only interferes. Thanks again for your help and I hope I explained this Strafe Mods, if you write any points on it I will tell you, I'm trying to configure it again with v 231
User avatar
Max10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests