Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Postby ycksy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:32 pm

Now I just have to find something to play! Awesome contribution as always. What separates this from the anti-recoil built into the Apex script everyone seems to be using across multiple games? Would using this over the apex version be better even in apex? I assume it would be based on reading this thread.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby BlessUp » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:06 am

I love this script thank you so much. I went ahead and added the new release 1.06 and didn't realize it looks like the only changes is hotkey buttons to activate and deactivate things such as rapid fire. The problem is now I'm activating rapid fire and not wanting to. Is there a way to add that amazing option you added to your previous recoil script where it was impossible to activate anything via controller presses and could only be done via num pad. Believe it was a checkbox enable adjust on the fly.

To be honest, the only feature I'm using is anti-recoil nothing else. so even if there was just a master on off option to enable and disable key combo toggles that would work great for me.

Do you think if you took this script but made it only the anti-recoil version that it might be a little more lightweight and easier for titan to process? Possibly allowing for better performance under 1000hz poling for apex and titan. If so would it be possible to get a recoil only version with just these options

XimApex

Anti-Recoil - Apply Aiming Down Sight

Stick Noise - x.xx

Dont need Anti Recoil Type I only Use one Setting. If I needed more I could just drag and drop more of the scripts into memory slots and load the slot locations.

Anti Recoil Delay - Slider

Custom Anti-Recoil xx.xx

I would be good with even a script I could just edit the values needed and run it and when I find my sweet spot save it to a slot.

I'm also wondering If there could be a benefit in how long anti-recoil is active as well so basically a reverse slider of the anti recoil delay. This one would be Anti Recoil Active Timer. You could set for like 1 second or 10 seconds. So if you have anti-recoil set to activate when aim down site then the timer would count as soon as you are holding aim down site and fire. So after 1 second of shooting the anti-recoil would shut off allowing for natural recoil to continue. The one thing that triggers my curiosity about this feature is in pubg I usually run an AR and A sniper. Anti Recoil is beautiful for the AR and to be honest it's good for the DMR snippers when you have a low anti-recoil delay as it allows you to semi fire faster and keeps the reticle on point. The issue is when you are bolt sniping or even dmr snipping but at long range and need to see where your bullet is hitting to adjust your next shot. The way you do this is by continuing to hold down ads and fire when doing this the weapon stays scoped in allowing you to watch where the bullet lands. But without an anti-recoil shut off time I have to fight the gun pushing downward.

The other good thing about adding anti-recoil activation timer would be training yourself to burst the guns in the sweet spot of minimal recoil. So you set a timer for say 1 second or whatever you find the weapon you are using point of where recoil really starts to climb. As soon as you see the weapon spike up you release fire and press again. Rinse and repeat and before you know it muscle memory is burst firing weapons like a pro.

Do you think this would add a lot of load to running the script? Im thinking the lightest running recoil that works as well as this would be optimal for a pure performance perspective but Im simple speculating I dont know anything about this coding.

Anyways man your awesome always love what you release and thank you for being so willing to help and share your knowledge with others.

Take care.
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby BlessUp » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:07 am

Forgot one thing whats the Extras tab for that says set of optional mods? Was that just a place holder for you for future ideas or to save a spot in case other ideas come up?
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby gasknr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:20 am

alanmcgregor wrote:OK fellas, this is a handy anti-recoil + rapid-fire script. It was written specially for XIM Devices, no controllers this time.

Give it a try for your games. :smile0517: enjoy!

I use your other Xim Apex universal recoil, the one with the 10 slots and num pad support etc etc, which is a pretty awesome script but I am wondering what different about this one. What was the reason that you created this one seperate from that one, does this one have advantages over the other, I ask because the other is rich with features and this one just seems like a step back.
gasknr
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Thanks!. :)

The reason is precisely what you bold in the quote: this anti recoil code was design specifically for XIM
which implies:
more than simply pulling a down force value (anti-recoil for controllers, which don't work well with XIM)
more than just cleaning and avoid stacking (XIM friendly anti-recoil scripts like the one on the Universal anti-recoil).

Try it, side to side and you will noticed.

I haven't put all the functionality of the AntiRecoil Utility script, because:
1. That Anti-Recoil script is bigger spectrum, works nicely for controllers and XIM. This one doesn't go well with controllers and but its performance is superior with XIM.
2. The anti-recoil code on this one makes Titan Two CPU break the sweat, is quite demanding (that's why I recommend running on 500Hz)... adding keys functionality and other stuff is too much to handle. you will get off-syncs or disconnections.
3. I wrote this for my personal use, because the ones we all use (antithesis, AryanX) still didn't feel good enough (for my nickpicky standards) but I wanted to share with other XIM users.

4. I'm saying this is THE BEST ANTIRECOIL SCRIPT FOR XIM APEX/ XIM4? ... mmmh no, I though it was, while working on it, until I tried another one. IMO that title belong to J2Kbr AntiRecoil with Deadzone Compensation is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Where I you can get it?

Is already implemented on the latest official Battlefield V and Apex Legends Gamepacks. :smile0203: :smile0203: :smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby n3rdwith » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:05 pm

This is great news. I use the XIM with the TitanTwo as well. What would you suggest for the anti-recoil settings? Thanks ahead of time for your response.
n3rdwith
Corporal
Corporal

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Give it a try to the Anti-Recoil Utility Script, the code work pretty well with XIM and most games.

Try this script for a better smooth 1:1 tracking and movement gives you at overall subtle yet effective anti-recoil.

The recoil compensation values for any script, depends you need to go to a sandbox or practice range and find out how much recoil compensation (anti-recoil value) to add.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby BlessUp » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:11 am

I tried those game packs and to me at least with pubg yours still feels better. Is there anyway to get this in just recoil only no rapid fire and always on. Or a much more difficult way to enable and disable rapid fier/recoil so I dont accidentally turn them on/off.

All i use is Anti Recoil 1 slot nothing else.
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:16 am

OK, going to look into.

UPDATE ver 1.7
There you go, now you can Enabled or Disabled.

If disabled can't be turn on again.

If Enabled can be switch ON/OFF by doing the sequence:
(Hold Square|X - Press L2|LT - Release Square|X).
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby BlessUp » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:14 am

This latest update messes something up in pubg to change the canted site you hold ads and press x when trying to do that in this new update it doesn't work it kicks me out into like over the sholder aim or something. Not sure whats going on to be honsest. 1.05 works correctly didn't try 1.06.
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation