Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Postby kryptik66 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:39 am

I noticed that the rapid fire on/off radio button is reversed. Also would you be able to add a battlefield autospot option when ads'ing?
kryptik66
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:22 am

It has been fixed on the latest update.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Tahsin » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:10 am

If you enable rapid fire by default then you can disable it ingame
I use this script since release in Pubg and it works very good but i dont use rapid fire
Only auto fire ads only this script is the best script evere for Pubg
Tahsin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby kryptik66 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:50 am

alanmcgregor wrote:It has been fixed on the latest update.

Okay thanks bro
kryptik66
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:13 pm

Tahsin wrote:If you enable rapid fire by default then you can disable it ingame
I use this script since release in Pubg and it works very good but i dont use rapid fire
Only auto fire ads only this script is the best script evere for Pubg

Thanks Thasin, yep it seems very popular between PUBG players, something about the recoil working specially well on this game that is quite tricky.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Tahsin » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Can please telle me what this means and how to adjust it and how it works exactly??
Attachments
SmartSelect_٢٠١٩٠٧٠٧-٢٠١٥٠٨_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_٢٠١٩٠٧٠٧-٢٠١٥٠٨_Gallery.jpg (54.38 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
Tahsin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:36 pm

Tahsin wrote:Can please telle me what this means and how to adjust it and how it works exactly??

Is a small delay (time that has to pass) in milliseconds before the anti-recoil (crosshairs down pull force) start working.
If is 0 then when you press the fire trigger the antirecoil will work immediately, pulling down your gun right away.

Some games, guns doesn't present recoil after a couple of shoots or burst when the trigger is pull.
Then after that time passes, and while the trigger is held down, recoil starts and moves your gun crosshairs upwards. In this case you want the anti-recoil start to counter recoil by pulling down after, not immediately.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Tahsin » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:44 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
Tahsin wrote:Can please telle me what this means and how to adjust it and how it works exactly??

Is a small delay (time that has to pass) in milliseconds before the anti-recoil (crosshairs down pull force) start working.
If is 0 then when you press the fire trigger the antirecoil will work immediately, pulling down your gun right away.

Some games, guns doesn't present recoil after a couple of shoots or burst when the trigger is pull.
Then after that time passes, and while the trigger is held down, recoil starts and moves your gun crosshairs upwards. In this case you want the anti-recoil start to counter recoil by pulling down after, not immediately.

Thank you very much
Tahsin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby kryptik66 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:25 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:

Is there a way that the anti-recoil can be disabled when tap firing, I noticed with the pistol it pulls down when tapping fire, for example I set the recoil delay quite low as in battlefield the gun appears to rise instantly. I presume this setting will affect how the recoil responds when tapping.
kryptik66
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Tahsin » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 pm

kryptik66 wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:

Is there a way that the anti-recoil can be disabled when tap firing, I noticed with the pistol it pulls down when tapping fire, for example I set the recoil delay quite low as in battlefield the gun appears to rise instantly. I presume this setting will affect how the recoil responds when tapping.

yes i agree with you it needs to add only while pressed then the antirecoil works :smile0203:
Tahsin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation