Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Postby ycksy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:36 pm

Scachi wrote:
kryptik66 wrote:Just tried the new self loading version of the script on RB6 siege and it's awesome, is there a way to switch the actual vibration off somewhere so it just gets the FFB values and doesn't send my controller crazy on my desk? not a huge problem though, thanks for the script bro.

Yes, T2:"Device Configuration" (right side, bottom in GTuner IV) "Allow FFB on Ports" and uncheck the port you don't want the rumbles to be send to.
The script should still be able to read the rumble values.

You are a life saver!
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby StephanTimmers » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi, is it possible to totally zero out recoil instead of reducing it? I have got a idea on how to do this:
If the script knows which weapon is being fired by the FFB feedback then maybe we could make a mirrored recoil pattern. So if a weapon shoots upward for 10 spaces and to the right for 5 spaces then we could make a script that counter steers vertically downward for 10 spaces and to the left for 5 spaces. Based on chosen sensitivity of course measure how much distance is needed to counter steer it.

If this is possible I would like to help if help is needed to make this. I think this would make the script absolutely perfect and very similar to the MODPACK mods of StrikePack FPS Dominator (which does the same but is not usable with T2 or Xim Apex).

English is not my main language so excuse my mistakes.
StephanTimmers
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:41 pm

StephanTimmers wrote:Hi, is it possible to totally zero out recoil instead of reducing it? I have got a idea on how to do this:
If the script knows which weapon is being fired by the FFB feedback then maybe we could make a mirrored recoil pattern. So if a weapon shoots upward for 10 spaces and to the right for 5 spaces then we could make a script that counter steers vertically downward for 10 spaces and to the left for 5 spaces. Based on chosen sensitivity of course measure how much distance is needed to counter steer it.

If this is possible I would like to help if help is needed to make this. I think this would make the script absolutely perfect and very similar to the MODPACK mods of StrikePack FPS Dominator (which does the same but is not usable with T2 or Xim Apex).

English is not my main language so excuse my mistakes.

I heard you say this many of times about StrikePack FPS Dominator is perfect and I hate to tell you it pretty much gets its work from us in the first place and all your missing out of the anti-recoil is the horizontal movement tied in with the vertical and if you look around there plenty of scripts has this for you....Lot of us know that the float on these weapons are not worth putting this into the script because your moving anyway which then you don't need horizontal travel in script!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby StephanTimmers » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:37 am

Alright thanks for your reply, It wasnt my intention to annoy you or something I just haven't gotten a actual reply on my previous post untill now, which is the reason you may have read it earlier.

I'm not saying the StrikePack is superior or anything I just really enjoyed this feature and I noticed it really did make a big difference if you are lazering down someone with a zero recoil spitfire which has very heavy horizontal recoil in both directions. So I dont share your vision about not needing horizontal travel unless you are up close to an enemy. Not a thing about being right or wrong but I just feel it has it's benefits. Thats the reason why I request it.

I just do not know how the horizontal recoil reduction works in those scripts that you are talking about (I have seen them indeed). The thing I didnt understand about that function is, how does the script know which way to counter steer the recoil if all you do is put in a generic horizontal anti recoil value (not weapon based). Does it counter steer to the left or right etc. But thats my problem not yours.

Thank you for your time, I assume there wont be such feature because lots of you agree its not worth the while. Again, no harm intended just a unanswered question you have read before. You did a amazing job on this script. Peace.
StephanTimmers
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Gjin Yuko » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:31 pm

Hey Could you maybe Add a fast RB Spam combo for Spotting in BF4? With an on off function? Thanks in advance
YouTube /Gjin Yuko
Facebook /Gjin Yuko
Twitter /Gjin Yuko
Discord /Gjin Yuko
Xbox /Gjin Yuko
Playstation Dont have one, Xbox is the better Console :P
Gjin Yuko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby residualflash » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Any chance you would open source this script or at least the recoil algorithm?
residualflash
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:44 am

residualflash wrote:Any chance you would open source this script or at least the recoil algorithm?

None.

Don't get me wrong, I'm always willing to share and help the community.

For this script I spent a lot of time on researching, testing and decode how XIM Smart Translators work and find the most efficient way so Titan Two can take over and match it (instead of override it or force it like most AR codes) and handle the recoil compensation harmoniously with XIM Tracking.

This endeavor was completely meant for my own exclusive private use, inspired for an earlier approach of J2Kbr on XIM4, you can find that code on the GPC library. But this recoil algorithm turned more complex updated for XIM Apex and accessing to T2 powerful features. I made it for me, still, I felt compelled share it with the community that's why is publish here. :)

Lastly, I like it as a differential advantage for both XIM and T2, even though I know the "other device" can't run it, (incapable due hardware) I don't want to release it so they can snatch it, renamed as their own like the EXCLUSIVE NO RECOIL FOR MOUSE super dupper extra, laser like, ultra precision fire mode kind of stuff they always do.

Anyhow I acknowledge that you guys might want the AR for a more suited script for a specific game or for personal use, you can reach me to make it work for you, some already did it.

Unfortunately, currently I'm running low of spare time to write scripts.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ycksy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Don't blame you at all. This community would have been pretty dead this year without your contributions and many others you've listed previously in your credits. I almost exclusively use your scripts and Sachis or no ones at all.

I plan on getting back into a apex soon and trying this out on it. I haven't played in many months, but the new game modes may draw me back in.

Hopefully we get some more good FPS games soon, because I am really getting tired of console gaming.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Gjin Yuko » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Could you maybe add an fast Autospot (R1--RB) for use in Battlefield?

Thanks in advance
YouTube /Gjin Yuko
Facebook /Gjin Yuko
Twitter /Gjin Yuko
Discord /Gjin Yuko
Xbox /Gjin Yuko
Playstation Dont have one, Xbox is the better Console :P
Gjin Yuko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:18 pm