Guys, would you help me test my new anti-recoil script?

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Guys, would you help me test my new anti-recoil script?

Postby DrNefario » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:55 am

Changelog 1.01:

Minor performance improvement.

Form the author: Guys, i just updated my script.

I make few changes to the algorithm, it will eat up your cpu usage a little bit more(about 2% more), but i guarantee this will be the best anti_recoil algorithm yet.

VERY important, since the deadzone will highly effect the accuracy of this algorithm, you must refer to your in-game settings in order to achieve best performance. If you are a xim user, you must make sure your xim profile is matching the in-game setting.

Since this script is made for Battlefield, I personally tuned a little bit specially for that. Currently this script is best for BFV, other games might have a little bit performance issue. I guarantee for BFV users, if you make your settings right, you won't even notice there is recoil(well, that is a little bit over exaggerate). Highly recommend using semi-auto rifles, like m1a1.

================================================================
Please search 'DrNefario BFV anti_recoil' in online resource for download.
Many thanks for the help! I am a total new guy into coding kinda stuff. Special thanks for bonefisher's BFV script, I basically learned it from scratch.

What I did is that I came up a new numerical solution for anti-recoil, it is specificlly made for xim users(because i am using mouse and keyboard) and BFV. The controller users should be ok as well.

The settings are pretty basic, position tracking all credits goes to the brilliant bonefisher. So just set your compensation value and go. For the deadzone settings, please refer to the in-game settings, in BFV, default is 13.

Based on my testing, I kinda believe my script maybe, potentially even better than Bonefisher and AryanX's original script. What unique about this script is that it can maintain very accurate response even for small x-y two axis aiming movement.

I am not confident enough to publish the source code, so please give me some feedback. Thanks again for all the help.
Last edited by DrNefario on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
DrNefario
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Guys, would you help me test my new anti-recoil script?

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:38 am

Thank you for publishing your script. I will be testing, possible during the weekend. ;)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Looks like it really works well but has a glitch to it but can easily be fixed if you like to share code with me!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Mad » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:45 am

Agree with bonefisher, thanks for the contribution :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby bonefisher » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:21 am

Don't beat yourself up trying to figure it out just PM me. lol! It works great other than a mistake you don't know about....don't bust it apart looking for it....
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Tahsin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:29 pm

I have tested this script on Pubg it is realy good but the problem is enable to peek right and when i peek the recoil is missing
but you did a good job
Tahsin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby BlessUp » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:04 am

testing this out and it has an issue with right stick button. When pushing down right stick nothing happens the button does not work. Right stick in pubg is used to spot and lean right so running the script I cannot do either.

I do like how you get the different values for standing, crouch and prone and the fact that anti-recoil is only active during ads.

How do you activate custom anti recoil setting?

Can you confirm if below is correct for standing, crouch, and prone activation?

Standing is normally active

crouch is active when you press the crouch button one time

prone is active when you hold the crouch button? If so can you confirm what the delay is to activate it does it activate if you hold it past a specific delay? what if you hold it to long?

Custom anti recoil? No idea how do you activate this?

Any plans to add a anti recoil activate delay so the recoil doesn’t start for a set delayed time which is good for weapons that don’t start to recoil until after a few rounds have been fired so you get the benefit of accurate first round shots then anti recoil activation when recoil actually starts.
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:50 am

Keep in mind this is built for Battlefield 5 guys not pubg…….
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby BlessUp » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:51 pm

The anti-recoil was feeling really good in pubg though is there a way to test this without it blocking the RS button so we can see if it works well with pub?
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby xSundown » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:33 am

Really great in BF4. Please make custom presets so we can use a button combo to use for different weapons all within the same script. Or a way to adjust the recoil via a button combo. Also would be nice to add rapid fire timings for the appropriate config file that's within the recoil thing. So say 1 would be my SKS rifle on BF4. I'd love to set a preset for the recoil and rapid fire timings. 2 would be for a different gun and so on. Your recoil is by far the best one yet. My aim doesn't drift off left or right or stop dead in it's track with a slight movement. Your is so fluid.
xSundown
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation