COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Postby Max10 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:02 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:You're welcome. I already have an auto rapid fire mod. When enabled, you simply double tap and hold the SHOOT button and it will activate rapid fire and deactivate when you release the SHOOT button. I use it all the time when I have carrying and automatic primary and semi-automatic secondary (mostly STRIFE pistol).

You can enable this and set the timing within the "RAPID FIRE" section of the interactive configuration. You can also enable/disable the auto rapid fire mod by pressing and holding LEFT on the dad for more than 2 seconds.

On a personal note, I only use vibration for letting me know when mods are turned off/on. I disable vibration within the game because it will affect my ability to aim. I can aim a lot more accurate without the vibration.

Yes, I know that your script has a Rapid Fire switching mode, but when you double-click on FIRE time is wasted and there are still false presses, especially in the near shootout you do not always have time to turn on the RF, or vice versa (I personally have it), so I thought that this option will be more convenient. In any case, thanks for the help and advice, I look forward to continuing updating your script and will continue to test it
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:53 pm

You can adjust the timing for the double click to avoid false presses.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:05 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:You can adjust the timing for the double click to avoid false presses.

Thanks, I'm slowly trying to get used to this activation of rapid shooting, can you tell me later when updating your script, not to strengthen AIM Assist a lot and add the Anti-Recoil Polar system option?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:19 pm

My understanding of set_polar may be wrong, but here it is. I am assuming that set_polar is another alternative to set_val for the stick (x & Y).

For example, let's assume that a gun kicks up and to the right fairly consistent. Based upon the recoil pattern, you could plot an angle and use set_polar for the plotted angles.

This is really helpful for guns that have predictable recoil vertically and horizontally. Unfortunately, I have found that the weapons in COD variety significantly from gun to gun. In addition, the recoil within a gun and vary up and down along with going side to side. In most cases, I found that a simple 3 tiered recoil (non recoil comp, medium recoil comp, high recoil comp) works best.

See the recoil patterns in this BO4 video.
https://youtu.be/fXtXCafMy1U

If I shared this before, please forgive me for posting again.
https://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10016
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:53 am

Sorry for the possibly wrong question, but I'm interested in what settings are used for Aim assist in your MODZ: as an example, I post these settings: (Aim Assist int AP = 20; int AM = -20; int Delay = 20; int ARelease = 21 ) if you do not mind please answer what variables are set for you? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:01 pm

Max10 wrote:Sorry for the possibly wrong question, but I'm interested in what settings are used for Aim assist in your MODZ: as an example, I post these settings: (Aim Assist int AP = 20; int AM = -20; int Delay = 20; int ARelease = 21 ) if you do not mind please answer what variables are set for you? Thanks in advance for your reply.

I don't have aim assist in my script.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:06 am

Is it possible to use Rapid Fire on different weapons if 1 weapon is semi-automatic and 2 weapons are automatic, will the shooting from automatic weapons be slowed down and is it possible to add settings for semi-automatic and automatic weapons to play on more than one type of weapon?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:03 pm

Unfortunately, using rapid fire mod on automatic weapons will just slow it down.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:02 am

Hi, I noticed that if strafe is fast to the right and to the left, then the sight sticks harder to the target, though it is only at medium and near distance, but at the far it doesn’t work out, what are the recommendations for firing at long range, are there any features?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:15 pm

The aim assist that is part of the gaming software has distance limits. We cannot change the game.

For long distances, it is all about recoil control. Learn to feather the shooting for longer distances.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation