COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:55 pm

You can also disable it within the interactive configuration towards the bottom.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:15 am

Tell me, is it possible to include Auto spot in the update?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:33 am

Have you stopped updating your script?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:40 pm

I publish the scripts that I use. If I find something useful, I will add it. As far as I know, auto spot is not part of COD.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:54 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:I publish the scripts that I use. If I find something useful, I will add it. As far as I know, auto spot is not part of COD.

:smile0517:

Tell me, is it possible in this script to use the variable settings for Aim Assist (in interactive configuration) for better adhesion and tracking the goal, I wanted to have a dead zone setting and stick noise in the interactive configuration, thanks in advance for the answer
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:18 pm

That will not help much in COD multiplayer games. To get the most from aim assist, you need have have side to side motion (aka strafing).

Xclusive Ace does a great job discussing this in the video below.

https://youtu.be/obaY2fK95Sg
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:29 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:That will not help much in COD multiplayer games. To get the most from aim assist, you need have have side to side motion (aka strafing).

Xclusive Ace does a great job discussing this in the video below.

https://youtu.be/obaY2fK95Sg

It turns out that when shooting from any weapon I need to do strafing aiming at the enemy and then there will be sticking to the target even if the target moves?
f you make it possible to adjust Aim assist in the interactive configuration, then this will not make it possible to adjust the AA in the game itself?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:38 pm

The aim assist is part of the gaming software. All the options are in the game. You cannot change it with a script.

Aim assist will never "lock" onto an enemy. It simply slows down or pulls the aim towards the enemy. You have to control the aim yourself. This video will give you a better view. Watch the whole video but pay attention starting at 1:30. Even though this is BO3, all CODs are similar.

https://youtu.be/bE12xuAG_U4
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:17 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:The aim assist is part of the gaming software. All the options are in the game. You cannot change it with a script.

Aim assist will never "lock" onto an enemy. It simply slows down or pulls the aim towards the enemy. You have to control the aim yourself. This video will give you a better view. Watch the whole video but pay attention starting at 1:30. Even though this is BO3, all CODs are similar.

https://youtu.be/bE12xuAG_U4

Thank you very much for the video and the explanation is clear how AA now works, but I hope that you will continue to update this script and improve it. Another thing you might be able to change Rapid Fire is something like this: Auto Simple Rapidfire
This Rapidfire Mode is the same as Simple Rapidfire but requires vibration to be turned on in-game. When you fire a semi-automatic weapon rapidfire will automatically be disabled with no user action required. You do not need to activate the rapidfire toggle.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:41 pm

You're welcome. I already have an auto rapid fire mod. When enabled, you simply double tap and hold the SHOOT button and it will activate rapid fire and deactivate when you release the SHOOT button. I use it all the time when I have carrying and automatic primary and semi-automatic secondary (mostly STRIFE pistol).

You can enable this and set the timing within the "RAPID FIRE" section of the interactive configuration. You can also enable/disable the auto rapid fire mod by pressing and holding LEFT on the dad for more than 2 seconds.

On a personal note, I only use vibration for letting me know when mods are turned off/on. I disable vibration within the game because it will affect my ability to aim. I can aim a lot more accurate without the vibration.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation