COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Postby HotSteppr » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:23 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
HotSteppr wrote:Just curious is it just me or is anyone else having trouble driving vehicles? i cant accelerate would that have something to do with rapid fire?

I don't really drive vehicles. What controls are you using for the vehicles? There are definitely mods that could conflict. What mods do you have enabled?

Sorry for the late reply pal, yup it is something to do with the script im not sure what is causing it maybe its rapid fire, a quick script reset with your HOLD ADS+PS4 touch pad fixes it. No dramas, i use the low recoil compensation and rapid fire turned on so it maybe one of the two but like i said reset was a simple fix cheers.

Theres 5 settings of Rapid fire, are they all just random? im wondering which i would use for just normal rapid fire as a couple seem to have different shooting patterns?
HotSteppr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:47 pm

HotSteppr wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
HotSteppr wrote:Just curious is it just me or is anyone else having trouble driving vehicles? i cant accelerate would that have something to do with rapid fire?

I don't really drive vehicles. What controls are you using for the vehicles? There are definitely mods that could conflict. What mods do you have enabled?

Sorry for the late reply pal, yup it is something to do with the script im not sure what is causing it maybe its rapid fire, a quick script reset with your HOLD ADS+PS4 touch pad fixes it. No dramas, i use the low recoil compensation and rapid fire turned on so it maybe one of the two but like i said reset was a simple fix cheers.

Theres 5 settings of Rapid fire, are they all just random? im wondering which i would use for just normal rapid fire as a couple seem to have different shooting patterns?

Glad that you figured it out. The 5 rapid fire presets are programmable from the interactive configuration. This was a user request so they could have it for a variety of different weapons. I only use the first preset.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby ThundarTheThundercat » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:33 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
ThundarTheThundercat wrote:Yes, All of my testings have been done without the Xim.

Does your CODWW2 and MW2019 scripts share the same code for hold breath? The reason I ask is that I used your MW2019 script in CODWW2 and it does hold breath in that game. But when I use your CODWW2 script in MW2019 it doesn't hold breath.

Thank you for your persistence. I went back into MW and tested it with various sniper rifles and attachment combinations. (BTW - I had sniping. LOL). I believe the issue is associated with ADS timing. For Hold Breath to work and avoid conflicts, you have to hold ADS for longer than 40mS that was hardcoded in my script. Depending on the attachments, the timing may have to be increased to compensate. Even 10 mS increase or decrease was able to make it work or not work (especially if using a variable zoom scope). This could be further impacted by multiplayer and/or using XIM.

I did two things that should help solve the issues 1) increased ADS timing variable from 40mS to 80mS and 2) made this variable adjustable within the interactive configuration. If you are having issues after these latest changes, try increasing the timing within the interactive configuration settings.

It works! I did testing with a DS4 and Xim with PS Nav controller. It's really nice to have this option in the interactive configuration so we can fine-tune it.

Thanks again for the help and updating your script!

I'm not much of a sniper myself which is why it's nice to have mods like this :wink:
ThundarTheThundercat
Corporal
Corporal

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:27 pm

I am happy that it is working for you now. Happy sniping.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby user 1234 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:01 pm

have been using your script and like it, but dont seem to be apple to toggle zoom in and out on sniper when i use auto hold breath. Am i doing something wrong ? everyting else works no problem
user 1234
Private
Private

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Are you using the latest version? Look back into this topic for discussions with ThundarTheThundercat on Hold Breath. I made some changes to fixing timing issues with hold breath. I did extensive testing including variable scope attachments. I was able to get auto hold breath and zooming in/out working.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Moussa061186 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:44 am

Where do you download this script?
Moussa061186
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue May 05, 2020 1:58 pm

You have to install the Gtuner IV software in order to drag the script to the Titan 2 memory slot.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Moussa061186 » Tue May 05, 2020 2:28 pm

Does it work with the titan 1?
Moussa061186
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue May 05, 2020 9:50 pm

No, it is exclusively for the Titan 2.