COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Postby JustyChaos » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:33 am

Just wanna say I've used this over the weekend for Apex Legends and its brilliant! A lot of scripts don't work as well as they used to in season 5. So I was trying a few scripts I was using for MW. This has great recoil and the double tap for rapid fire.

The only problem I've had with it is, accidentally toggling on the fire with ADS press. I didn't know how to switch it on and off so I just kept cycling through the scripts. Now I know which toggle it is, so I can toggle it back off again faster.
Defiantly my Apex script now. Thanks!
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby zay1224 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:58 am

JustyChaos wrote:Just wanna say I've used this over the weekend for Apex Legends and its brilliant! A lot of scripts don't work as well as they used to in season 5. So I was trying a few scripts I was using for MW. This has great recoil and the double tap for rapid fire.

The only problem I've had with it is, accidentally toggling on the fire with ADS press. I didn't know how to switch it on and off so I just kept cycling through the scripts. Now I know which toggle it is, so I can toggle it back off again faster.

do you mind sharing your in game sensitivity and the recoil values you set
zay1224
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:29 pm

JustyChaos wrote:Just wanna say I've used this over the weekend for Apex Legends and its brilliant! A lot of scripts don't work as well as they used to in season 5. So I was trying a few scripts I was using for MW. This has great recoil and the double tap for rapid fire.

Thank you. There are certain mods that I rarely use and accidentally toggle them on or off. For this reason, I have created a graphical cheat sheet that I keep by my monitor. Look at my original post of this thread for the photo that you can download and print for your reference.

I also created a way to quick re-set my script by using ADS + TOUCHPAD for over 2 seconds. This is listed on the cheat sheet.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby HotSteppr » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Hey UK love the script, was wondering if it would be possible for me to add a hold Square script to one button and also a hold Triangle to one button, just to make it feel like PC a little more, was hoping to bind hold triangle to 4 on the keyboard for auto armor plating. move square to F for looting and hold square to R to initiate the reload sequence if that makes sense? Any help would be greatly appreciated ... thanks dude
HotSteppr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:29 am

Independent of my script, you can add your own translations (aka bindings).
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby HotSteppr » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:53 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Independent of my script, you can add your own translations (aka bindings).

oh can u apply hold button in translations?
HotSteppr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby JustyChaos » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:48 am

zay1224 wrote:

do you mind sharing your in game sensitivity and the recoil values you set

I've recently dropped mine to classic and small deadzone. I had it higher in season 4 and at the start of season 5 I couldn't seem to kill anyone. I've noticed a lot of people have made videos on, playing on a lower sensitivity. I have a Nacon Unlimited controller and it's pretty sensitive anyway. Even though I have 0.05 stick drift I still have my deadzone set to small. It just helps with over correction. From practising a lot, I've found that a higher sensitivity is not always the best.

I have not altered the recoil settings. Just left them the way they were.
I just go into the firing range and practice a lot. Get the feeling and how much you need to pull against the recoil. The default settings make it very easy to control. You need a little recoil to make it easier to get headshots. Otherwise you will just laser centre mass all the time. I now use the R99 all the time.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby JustyChaos » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:52 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:

Thank you. There are certain mods that I rarely use and accidentally toggle them on or off. For this reason, I have created a graphical cheat sheet that I keep by my monitor. Look at my original post of this thread for the photo that you can download and print for your reference.

I also created a way to quick re-set my script by using ADS + TOUCHPAD for over 2 seconds. This is listed on the cheat sheet.

I think it was the Akimbo fire I kept enabling by mistake. So I've now checked the option for that and didn't seem to toggle it once last night.
Good to know about the "ADS + TOUCHPAD" though, cheers.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby RodgerRamjet » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:59 pm

will this work in the current Season 5 of CoD WZ and Multi ???

and with this set up

Xbox One X-- Titan Two....

and any of these controllers-- Razer Wolverine Tourney, PDP, or Player A Enhanced...??

been trying several Modz, very limited success.. some recoil effects, that's about it..

thank u in advance...!
RodgerRamjet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby m1santroop » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:24 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:v1,02 adds speech notification from Gtuner or Gtuner Air. This feature can be enabled/disabled within the interactive configuration (bottom option).

Sorry. I can't find it... Don't know where I can put the speech off....
m1santroop
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation