COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: COD Modern Warfare (MW 2019) UK_Wildcats_Fans

Postby UK_Wildcats » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:36 am

Read the interactive configuration
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby nutsnbolts » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:37 pm

Just one suggestion, I don't have vibration on or have a controller that doesn't have vibration ability. Is there anyway to have a indicator on the titan2 to let me know when I have "auto rapid fire on" or not. I guess I can double press my fire button to test it out but I would prefer to have a visual if possible.

The only last thing that I have trouble with is holding down the "ADS and Left Pad" to enable "rapid fire" if I shut it of and turn it back on the same keybindings for "Left Pad" is single shot or full auto on the AR/SMG/etc. and it will trigger that as well so sometimes I would die because i would think i have full auto when I toggled it off because i was switching the "rapid fire mod" off/on.

It's no biggie but just a little quality of life change request :)

Otherwise this is my favorite script. Great Job!
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Carlope » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:17 pm

could you implement recoil presets for guns ?
Carlope
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:46 pm

Carlope wrote:could you implement recoil presets for guns ?

There are already 3 presets for recoil compensation - off, normal and high. You can adjust the recoil values in the interactive configuration for normal and high.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:57 pm

nutsnbolts wrote:Just one suggestion, I don't have vibration on or have a controller that doesn't have vibration ability. Is there anyway to have a indicator on the titan2 to let me know when I have "auto rapid fire on" or not. I guess I can double press my fire button to test it out but I would prefer to have a visual if possible.

The only last thing that I have trouble with is holding down the "ADS and Left Pad" to enable "rapid fire" if I shut it of and turn it back on the same keybindings for "Left Pad" is single shot or full auto on the AR/SMG/etc. and it will trigger that as well so sometimes I would die because i would think i have full auto when I toggled it off because i was switching the "rapid fire mod" off/on.

I added a light bar color change for when Auto Rapid Fire is toggled on (yellow) and off (blue). If you have a computer with Gtuner connected to Titan 2 while playing, you can see and hear the mods being toggled on/off. See the attached screenshot.

The trick to the toggles is having the ADS or CROUCH button pressed BEFORE you press the next button.
Attachments
COD MW - screenshot 1.jpg
COD MW - screenshot 1.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1241 times
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Ghost251313 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:08 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
nutsnbolts wrote:Just one suggestion, I don't have vibration on or have a controller that doesn't have vibration ability. Is there anyway to have a indicator on the titan2 to let me know when I have "auto rapid fire on" or not. I guess I can double press my fire button to test it out but I would prefer to have a visual if possible.

I added a light bar color change for when Auto Rapid Fire is toggled on (yellow) and off (blue). If you have a computer with Gtuner connected to Titan 2 while playing, you can see and hear the mods being toggled on/off. See the attached screenshot.

The trick to the toggles is having the ADS or CROUCH button pressed BEFORE you press the next button.

I'm using your script, after testing all of the Console Tuner and device etc etc ... and it was what I tested best, it seems that the other scripts / gamepacks insert a type of input lag, I think related to "aim assist" .. as yours doesn’t have it, it seems that the thing flows better ... but I found a small problem related to hold breath ... it is not working if you use tatical ... I had to remap the control to have hold breath ... could you fix it? Thank you very much ... thanks
Ghost251313
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:06 am

Ghost251313 wrote:I'm using your script, after testing all of the Console Tuner and device etc etc ... and it was what I tested best, it seems that the other scripts / gamepacks insert a type of input lag, I think related to "aim assist" .. as yours doesn’t have it, it seems that the thing flows better ... but I found a small problem related to hold breath ... it is not working if you use tatical ... I had to remap the control to have hold breath ... could you fix it? Thank you very much ... thanks

Thank you. I use the script daily and try to find the most optimal performance. In order to get the controls working correctly, you have to ensure that the in-game settings match the script gettings. For example, I play with flipped (L1 & R1 for ADS and shooting), tactical and look inversion. In order for the script to work correctly, I have to ensure that the script settings within the interactive configuration matches. It happens all the time when I am testing and forget to set them.

For hold breath, did you change the setting for "tactical" within the interactive configuration?
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby fighter12345 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:42 pm

hello im making a request to have Auto ADS toggle off. there are times where it automatically triggers when playing warzone while pinging someone with DPAD up arrow.
fighter12345
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby UK_Wildcats » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:35 pm

fighter12345 wrote:hello im making a request to have Auto ADS toggle off. there are times where it automatically triggers when playing warzone while pinging someone with DPAD up arrow.

Within the interactive configuration, I added the ability to permanently disable Auto ADS.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby fighter12345 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:28 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
fighter12345 wrote:hello im making a request to have Auto ADS toggle off. there are times where it automatically triggers when playing warzone while pinging someone with DPAD up arrow.

Within the interactive configuration, I added the ability to permanently disable Auto ADS.

thank you :smile0517:
fighter12345
Private First Class
Private First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation