PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Postby R1ckJon3z » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:04 pm

I just noticed something on the Anti-Recoil and it may be something that is expected but for example if I'm firing the AKM with a holo, red dot or 2X scope the anti-recoil works as expected, but when you put a 3X scope on there is 0 Anti-recoil applied. Is it only supposed to work on 1X & 2X scopes or is this some sort of bug?

Edit: After some testing, you can get anti-recoil on the 3X, however you have to crank the settings to almost double so a different profile would be required. I tested it using the PubG gamepack as well with the same results.
Last edited by R1ckJon3z on Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:17 pm

How do you switch to the scope ? through its modes ? is this colliding with the grenade mode (dpad-right) ?

Multiple anti recoiil presets aren't possible as storing the settings in the permanent memory isn't possible for all the values required with this 3xValue+Time anti recoil.
It is possible to to this by code, but that requires you to edit the scripts code or the code of an additional script then.
Each time you adjust the recoilk of a gun and want to activate it with a key you have to edit the code again.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby R1ckJon3z » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:30 pm

I'm just switching scopes through the inventory screen, so that wouldn't be a conflict with the right d-pad. Not sure about this one to be honest. Like I said in the Edit to my post above, you can get it to work if you crank the values to almost double, but it seems bizzare that going from a 2X to a 3X would have that reaction.
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Looks this is how the game works then. It seems to requires higher movements to compensate recoil when using 3x scopes.
As the script can't detect if you are using scopes on your weapon or not there is nothing I can do about that script wise.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby R1ckJon3z » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:42 pm

I think you are right...it looks like it's something completely weird with the 3X scope on the AKM. Not nearly as noticeable on the M416.
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby R1ckJon3z » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 pm

Going to look at the personalized solution for being able to select the different weapon profiles though. If I understand you correctly, I should be able to map a key to set of recoil values, which would replace the values retrieved from memory and I would have to do this for each weapon profile I wanted.

I'm going to play around on the test range and see if it would be worth the effort first. I may reach out to you if I run into any issues. Thanks again for putting this script together.
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Take a look at "ctrlcfg" in the Online Resource for an example code to do that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby R1ckJon3z » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:11 pm

Will do....Thanks! :smile0517:
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby STEELSERIES310 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:45 am

can anyone here share their custom settings. i really dont know how to modify the recoil
STEELSERIES310
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby R1ckJon3z » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Scachi,

The ctrlcfg works like a champ at changing the values however I am running into an issue with Bytecode overflow. Basically what I'm doing is creating an array of values for recoil which is 29 values per profile. If the specified key is pressed, I'm using ctrlcfg calls to change the values. The problem is that there isn't enough room to have more than two profiles in the code. Is there a way I call the arrays (stored profile values) from another file and not have it count towards the bytecode cap? I tried the processing from a header file, but got the same results. Is there a way to bypass the cap or way to solve this issue that you can think of? Can other memory slots be utilized? I may just have to be less ambitious with the profiles...

Edit: As the program stands without any modification on my end, it's bytecode usage is 6683 (81.58%), so that doesn't leave much to work with.
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation