PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Postby pubgplayer » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:23 am

R1ckJon3z wrote:I'm just switching scopes through the inventory screen, so that wouldn't be a conflict with the right d-pad. Not sure about this one to be honest. Like I said in the Edit to my post above, you can get it to work if you crank the values to almost double, but it seems bizzare that going from a 2X to a 3X would have that reaction.

This is because when you use a larger scope the vertical sensitivity changes, if you put a 6x on your gun you would find that you have to crank up the sensitivity even more. This is just pubg mechanics.
pubgplayer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Enigma » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:37 pm

I am really liking this script, but I had a quick question for anyone who may know the answer. I would like to tinker and add a few things like hair trigger, but when I attempt to download this, or any other script through Console Tuner I get an Open File Error, "Cannot Open File." It creates a folder for the file in the specified directory, but no file...Any help would be much appreciated.
Enigma
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:47 pm

Enigma wrote:when I attempt to download this, or any other script through Console Tuner I get an Open File Error, "Cannot Open File." It creates a folder for the file in the specified directory, but no file...Any help would be much appreciated.

Do you have security software installed that may be blocking it?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Enigma » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:18 pm

Mad wrote:
Enigma wrote:when I attempt to download this, or any other script through Console Tuner I get an Open File Error, "Cannot Open File." It creates a folder for the file in the specified directory, but no file...Any help would be much appreciated.

Do you have security software installed that may be blocking it?

That was the culprit, thank you. I'm surprised it was stripping the file without a security warning...
Enigma
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Nate36 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:33 pm

is it possible for you to make this for modern warfare would only need the anti recoil setup and the duck jump but for duck jump would just want to double jump without having to hold forward (could just hold any direction) and would be double jump
if you time double jump rite in this game its quite useful.
Nate36
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Onetime99 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:44 pm

pubgplayer wrote:Hi mate I am using this script at the moment and its great, but i think if you could implement a few things it would improve your script. The script is great but i was just wondering if there was a way to add more slots into the Anti-Recoil section, so instead of only being able to have recoil control saved for one weapon you could add 4 more slots. Slots could be switched between in game by use LT + DPad (up, down, left, right). Something similar to script by AlanMcgregor Anti-Recoil Control Utility. Cheers mate

That would make this script perfect. I really like being able to adjust the recoil with three seperate points but more than one profile is needed due to the variations in recoil between the different guns. Being able to use a numpad to call up separate profiles would be great (like in alanmcgregor’s script). Would this be possible for you to do? I’d be more than happy to donate some money to help out.
Onetime99
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:35 am

Onetime99 wrote:
pubgplayer wrote:Hi mate I am using this script at the moment and its great, but i think if you could implement a few things it would improve your script. The script is great but i was just wondering if there was a way to add more slots into the Anti-Recoil section, so instead of only being able to have recoil control saved for one weapon you could add 4 more slots. Slots could be switched between in game by use LT + DPad (up, down, left, right). Something similar to script by AlanMcgregor Anti-Recoil Control Utility. Cheers mate

That would make this script perfect. I really like being able to adjust the recoil with three seperate points but more than one profile is needed due to the variations in recoil between the different guns. Being able to use a numpad to call up separate profiles would be great (like in alanmcgregor’s script). Would this be possible for you to do? I’d be more than happy to donate some money to help out.

I have added support for that. Please read the first post (last section, MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS):
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14002#p92317
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Onetime99 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:19 am

Scachi wrote:
Onetime99 wrote:

I have added support for that. Please read the first post (last section, MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS):
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14002#p92317

Would it be possible to make it editable in a menu system rather than having to edit the script manually? I don’t think anyone would be upset if you did away with the different stances if you needed to make room for the code.
Onetime99
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:29 am

i cant seem to get anti recoil to work ???
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:59 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:i cant seem to get anti recoil to work ???

The last time I tested the script it worked fine. The scripts tries to track the current stance (stand/duck/prone/ots/hip/ads) each one having seperate anti recoil settings that need to be configured.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation