PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Postby R1ckJon3z » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:40 am

Ok, so I came up with a working solution. I removed some features that I wasn't going to use like duck jump, auto sprint, etc and got the bytecode usage down to around 60%. I also cleaned my code up and shortened it for my CtrlCfg calls using for loops instead of making 29 individual calls in each function. I was able to get the recoil profiles added for 1x, 2x & 3x into the code and can swap profiles using my keypad. Very satisfied at this point. I thought I was going to make a profile for all the individual full auto weapons but as it turns out that wasn't necessary at all (thank god). With all 3 profiles added in I'm sitting at 7140 bytes (87.16%), so I still have a small amount of room to play with. Thanks for getting me on the right track. :innocent_smile_1:
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby STEELSERIES310 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:28 am

R1ckJon3z wrote:Ok, so I came up with a working solution. I removed some features that I wasn't going to use like duck jump, auto sprint, etc and got the bytecode usage down to around 60%. I also cleaned my code up and shortened it for my CtrlCfg calls using for loops instead of making 29 individual calls in each function. I was able to get the recoil profiles added for 1x, 2x & 3x into the code and can swap profiles using my keypad. Very satisfied at this point. I thought I was going to make a profile for all the individual full auto weapons but as it turns out that wasn't necessary at all (thank god). With all 3 profiles added in I'm sitting at 7140 bytes (87.16%), so I still have a small amount of room to play with. Thanks for getting me on the right track. :innocent_smile_1:

can you share your settings. please
STEELSERIES310
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby R1ckJon3z » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:44 pm

My modification is tailored to my specific setup, but would highly suggest using scachi's script and just spending some time on the test range to dial in the recoil the way you like it. Use that as a base and if you find you need something specific, then you can modify or add features to meet your requirements. This script has some great features already built-in, so it's a great place to start.
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Acquablu08 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:16 am

Hey guys, first of all Happy New Year. Secondly, how come when I copy a script into my Gtuner, there’s always an error, or when I try to use it on let’s say slot number 2 on my titan one, it doesn’t even activate on my game? Am I doing something wrong. Can someone give me a step by step how to copy a script, make it workable and enable it?

Thank you
Acquablu08
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Scachi » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:34 am

Acquablu08 wrote:Hey guys, first of all Happy New Year. Secondly, how come when I copy a script into my Gtuner, there’s always an error, or when I try to use it on let’s say slot number 2 on my titan one, it doesn’t even activate on my game? Am I doing something wrong. Can someone give me a step by step how to copy a script, make it workable and enable it?

Thank you

Welcome.
This script is for the Titan Two only.
Read the very first post please. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14002#p92317
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Acquablu08 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:31 pm

Yes I understand it is for the titan two, however I have tried copying and pasting titan one scripts to my titan one and it doesn’t seem to work, what am I doing wrong?
Acquablu08
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Scachi » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:21 pm

Acquablu08 wrote:Yes I understand it is for the titan two, however I have tried copying and pasting titan one scripts to my titan one and it doesn’t seem to work, what am I doing wrong?

This thread here is all about my T2 script.
You should ask that in the T1 section with mentioning the script you are trying to load to get some help:
viewforum.php?f=6
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Acquablu08 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:49 pm

Scachi I know this is for t2 script, I’ve been on the t1 thread, tried some scripts and they’re not good at all. My friend has used yours and really likes it. Is there any way you could send me an email with a good anti recoil for PUBG Xbox t1 please. My email is [email protected]
Acquablu08
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Scachi » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Acquablu08 wrote:Scachi I know this is for t2 script, I’ve been on the t1 thread, tried some scripts and they’re not good at all. My friend has used yours and really likes it. Is there any way you could send me an email with a good anti recoil for PUBG Xbox t1 please.

Sorry, I have no T1, I can't help with that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pubgplayer » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:16 am

Hi mate I am using this script at the moment and its great, but i think if you could implement a few things it would improve your script. The script is great but i was just wondering if there was a way to add more slots into the Anti-Recoil section, so instead of only being able to have recoil control saved for one weapon you could add 4 more slots. Slots could be switched between in game by use LT + DPad (up, down, left, right). Something similar to script by AlanMcgregor Anti-Recoil Control Utility. Cheers mate
pubgplayer
Private First Class
Private First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation