PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Postby Scachi » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:41 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:got it working man i add the rumble on and it ddoesnt work lol prob bc i have feed back off in game settings

Glad that you solved your issue.
Well, it is written in bold letters that it needs to be enabled in the game settings when trying to use this via the script, as stated in the Interactive Configuration: "This REQUIRES rumble to be enabled in-game". :wink:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:48 pm

Scachi wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:got it working man i add the rumble on and it ddoesnt work lol prob bc i have feed back off in game settings

Well, it is written in bold letters that it needs to be enabled in the game settings when trying to use this via the script, as stated in the Interactive Configuration: "This REQUIRES rumble to be enabled in-game". :wink:

yeah lol is it better to have that on or what u think??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:55 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:
Scachi wrote:

yeah lol is it better to have that on or what u think??

It may need some timing adjustment depending on the weapons. You have to test it if it works for your setup or not.
Easiest is to not use this feature.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby DontAtMe » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:55 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:yeah lol is it better to have that on or what u think??

Give it a try. :smile0517:
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:05 pm

only thing is i dont know how to set any of that up tbh lol whats a good rapid fire settings for everything??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby johnsmith1999 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:30 am

Hey guys, can someone help me please, I love this script but for some reason the Anti Recoil works and then it doesn't work.. it suddenly isn't active. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason. I went into training grounds with the recoil settings setup and my first couple clips work great but then suddenly it doesn't work and i have to alternate to slot 2 and then back to slot 1 where the script is loaded in order for it to re active the anti recoil. Any ideas?
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sun May 10, 2020 9:55 am

johnsmith1999 wrote:Hey guys, can someone help me please, I love this script but for some reason the Anti Recoil works and then it doesn't work.. it suddenly isn't active. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason. I went into training grounds with the recoil settings setup and my first couple clips work great but then suddenly it doesn't work and i have to alternate to slot 2 and then back to slot 1 where the script is loaded in order for it to re active the anti recoil. Any ideas?

Hm, does the LED change in the case when anti recoil isn't working anymore ?
Perhaps you are activating rapid fire and then the applied anti recoil will change.
Give the pubgv2 script a try to check if that works for you more reliable.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby johnsmith1999 » Sun May 10, 2020 5:43 pm

Scachi wrote:Hm, does the LED change in the case when anti recoil isn't working anymore ?
Perhaps you are activating rapid fire and then the applied anti recoil will change.
Give the pubgv2 script a try to check if that works for you more reliable.

thanks Scachi, the light doesn't change and rapid fire isn't enabled... I even tried disabling everything on the interactive menu except Anti Recoil and obviously the script but it does the same thing. I tried it again today and the same result...

Went into Training Mode, testing recoil patterns and fine tuning settings.. For the first few clips of ammo it worked flawless, then suddenly I reload my gun by holding R (I am on a Xim Apex KB/M) and then it doesn't work ... I am not positive that it's just when I reload.. I just noticed it then , I think it even happens if I stop firing, move around and then shoot again.

Any more ideas? I will also try the other script, does it have the same settings? I love the flexibility of this script you created , also is there a way to donate?
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sun May 10, 2020 8:20 pm

Holding reload/interact long enough enters vehicle/interaction mode (that disabled all script features)
It should blink once white or red when it does activate/deactivate it, but blinking once is easy to miss.
You can disable it in "Button Toggles" or adjust the time in "Button Hold Times".
Or de/reactivate the script yourself with L2+Touchclick+Cross (Lt+View+A).
I probably should add a permanent color when the script is disabled like that.

The other script it optimized to hold multiple weapon loadout/settings, all adjustable via interactive configuration.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby johnsmith1999 » Mon May 11, 2020 3:41 am

Scachi wrote:Holding reload/interact long enough enters vehicle/interaction mode (that disabled all script features)
It should blink once white or red when it does activate/deactivate it, but blinking once is easy to miss.
You can disable it in "Button Toggles" or adjust the time in "Button Hold Times".
Or de/reactivate the script yourself with L2+Touchclick+Cross (Lt+View+A).
I probably should add a permanent color when the script is disabled like that.

The other script it optimized to hold multiple weapon loadout/settings, all adjustable via interactive configuration.

Thank you! I will look into this and see if it's the problem.. Thanks again! I will also give the other script a try as well.
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation