PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:07 pm

Scachi wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:i cant seem to get anti recoil to work ???

The last time I tested the script it worked fine. The scripts tries to track the current stance (stand/duck/prone/ots/hip/ads) each one having seperate anti recoil settings that need to be configured.

hmm how do i turn it off and on???
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:58 am

Scachi wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:i cant seem to get anti recoil to work ???

The last time I tested the script it worked fine. The scripts tries to track the current stance (stand/duck/prone/ots/hip/ads) each one having seperate anti recoil settings that need to be configured.

so i hold LT +LB + x and A to turn it on?? and rapid fire and recoil should be on at this point??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:43 am

JamesCaywood wrote:so i hold LT +LB + x and A to turn it on?? and rapid fire and recoil should be on at this point??

The script is enabled by default. Anti Recol is enabled by default, Rapid Fire is disabled by default.
For the other stuff: I have no idea as this totally depends on all the options you have configured in the Interactive Configuration.
You have to open the Interacitve Configuration (and read it) and check all the settings if they are configured the way you want them.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Enigma » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:21 pm

Scachi,
I just wanted to thank you for your continued support on this excellent script. My GPC2 has become so much better just from playing with this script as it has evolved...Thank you.
Enigma
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Enigma wrote:Scachi,
I just wanted to thank you for your continued support on this excellent script. My GPC2 has become so much better just from playing with this script as it has evolved...Thank you.

Thank you very much for your nice feedback :smile0517:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:37 pm

Scachi wrote:
Enigma wrote:Scachi,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback :smile0517:

Hmm I must be doing something wrong lol I'll have to look again when I'm off work I cant get recoil to work lol I'll read again I'm doin something wrong but idk what
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Mikebrax » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:14 am

Would it be possible for someone to share the settings they use for pubg in here I have been messing around with it for a while and can’t seem to dial it in
Mikebrax
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:13 am

JamesCaywood wrote:Hmm I must be doing something wrong lol I'll have to look again when I'm off work I cant get recoil to work lol I'll read again I'm doin something wrong but idk what

Redownload the script/reinstall it to a slot and use the default settings (don't change anything).
Now select that slot and take a look at the Device Monitor in GTuner IV while pressing down the R2 button. You should see some values to appear for the anti recoil on Stick_1_Y (the right stick Y axis)..16.00 for ADS+Fire, 12.75 for Fire only.. then it is working.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:20 am

Scachi wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:Hmm I must be doing something wrong lol I'll have to look again when I'm off work I cant get recoil to work lol I'll read again I'm doin something wrong but idk what

Redownload the script/reinstall it to a slot and use the default settings (don't change anything).
Now select that slot and take a look at the Device Monitor in GTuner IV while pressing down the R2 button. You should see some values to appear for the anti recoil on Stick_1_Y (the right stick Y axis)..16.00 for ADS+Fire, 12.75 for Fire only.. then it is working.

So yes its working but not moving down at all??? Could that be the deadzone not high ? Or
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:33 pm

got it working man i add the rumble on and it ddoesnt work lol prob bc i have feed back off in game settings
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation