PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Postby SteveG » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:01 pm

hey, thanks for the time it took you to do this script. I have one question, I use inverted axis (up/down) how do I input this on the script for recoil. I tried using minus numbers but it seems to not let me. thank you in advance.
SteveG
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:34 pm

SteveG wrote:hey, thanks for the time it took you to do this script. I have one question, I use inverted axis (up/down) how do I input this on the script for recoil. I tried using minus numbers but it seems to not let me. thank you in advance.

Putting in negative numbers is the way to go and works for me.
Copy your configuration string and paste it here so I can check your whole script configuration.
cfgcopy.png
cfgcopy.png (4.53 KiB) Viewed 15980 times
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby SteveG » Thu May 05, 2022 7:43 pm

hey sorry for late reply. I'm just trying to put negative inputs on standing, crouch and laying down but doesn't seem to do anything. am I missing something? I tried doing negative on recoil as a stand alone not individual but won't let me. I like the idea of the dead zone which works but I can't get the recoil to work. is there a way I can donate to you for your time to work with me on it? I'm pretty rubbish at stuff like this. thank you
SteveG
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Fri May 06, 2022 9:57 am

SteveG wrote:hey sorry for late reply. I'm just trying to put negative inputs on standing, crouch and laying down but doesn't seem to do anything. am I missing something? I tried doing negative on recoil as a stand alone not individual but won't let me. I like the idea of the dead zone which works but I can't get the recoil to work. is there a way I can donate to you for your time to work with me on it? I'm pretty rubbish at stuff like this. thank you

"as a stand alone not individual" ? not sure how I should understand that.
You need to input all your recoil values as negative numbers if you play inverted when you want to pull down the weapon..
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Derappa » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:36 pm

Hi @Scachi,

Sir i am a "pubg" player.

Could you please send the open source codes of " https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w1147 " that you have shared recently?

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w973 - I'm still using the script.
Derappa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby brunofelrj » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:08 am

[quote="Scachi"]Hi, I use xim and titan two for pubg, I want bind crouch and ADS, I try bind in xim but dont want change controller configuration for button crouch and another for prone, bcz when I bind, not crouch, prone, do u know some way to ads and crouch bind? I use ur script 1.22, I am noob about programing script, maybe for u its easy to add a line for I push ADS and crouch and keep stance tracking, I like to donate, just tell me the price, can u do this favor for me? I will create post also and mark u, thanks
brunofelrj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation