PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Postby Scachi » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:33 pm

TheSaint wrote:Image
https://m.imgur.com/a/nbFgOCT

The image shows error when I select this script. This error only happens with this script. No changes were made.
Any idea on what might be causing this error. T2 is patched up to date.

it isn't showing an error at all. Error is E plus some number.
The one showing up for you is almost a "3" but doesn't have to do anything with the slot number. read the Interactive Configuration, "Segment Display Feedback".
You are "Standing" == 3 bars and you have "grenade mode" triggered , bottom-right bar.
I see the grenade mode segment display description is missing in the IC.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:38 pm

Newcowboy wrote:hey thanks for the script! this is the first time I have used any device like the titan 2 so please go easy on me! I have tuned the config 1 for the m4a1 gun and it works perfectly, but I cant seem to work out how to get recoil control working while using rapid fire on the sks.
ive even set the recoil control on config 2 to 100 and it still isn't making any difference. the rapid fire works perfectly and shoots the sks quickly but it shoots bouncing up to the sky. am I doing something obviously wrong that anyone can help me with? like I said it is the first time ive used a titan 2 or anything like it so some guidance would be greatly appreciated. thanks :)

For rapid fire to work correctly with anti recoil you have to time the rapid fire correctly to match your guns fire speed.
The anti recoil values will be applied during the fire time (Mode 1 , default) or during the hold time (Mode 2).
When you have set a too low time the anti recoil will be applied for a very short time only, having no effect on the result in the game.

Go in a test game and adjust the rapid fire speed (times) until you see the gun fire speed actually slowing down a bit.
Then try to set the anti recoil for it.
You need to set the time correctly for the mode you are using, when you have anti recoil on fire, adjust the fire hold time, when you use mode 2, adjust the Wait time correctly.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Newcowboy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:30 pm

Ahh perfect i have managed to get it working perfectly with your instructions. Thank you
Newcowboy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Newcowboy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:36 pm

Does anyone have any DMR presets i could use or at least Taylor to my pubg sensitivities? Would be much appreciated
Newcowboy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby DVPenna60 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:48 pm

will this work in CoD Warzone/Multiplayer/BR solo, duo, etc ??
titan II, Xbox One X..
thanks for any info.
DVPenna60
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:01 pm

DVPenna60 wrote:will this work in CoD Warzone/Multiplayer/BR solo, duo, etc ??
titan II, Xbox One X..
thanks for any info.

You can use any script for any game as long as the features of a script are useful for that kind of game and have similar controls. So one can use most of the fps shooter script for other fps shooter games than it was created for.
PS4 script work the same on xbox consoles. Only when there is some rumble specific things in the script it may need some adjustment in the Interactive Configuration or may not work as expected.
For CoD you can take a look at user101 script in the Online resource.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby DVPenna60 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:13 am

much appreciated.. didnt know scripts were cross game and platform useable.
DVPenna60
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby TheSaint » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:25 pm

Thank you Scachi, I have figured it out and it is a great script as always.
Only observation:
When throwing grenades, the red line does not stay put. It pushes down slowly and I have to continue adjusting. Not.a big deal but if there is a solution that would be great.

Can you also explain how to switch profiles between.the two.primary weapons? I see settings halfway through game get for different weapons get switched and I am not sure how to switxh back.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TheSaint » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:29 pm

Can any of the experts on here share different weapons recoil values?
I got this script to work with few weapons well but struggling with many others. If someone can share recoil value for different weapons that would be highly appreciated by many of us! :joia:
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:23 pm

TheSaint wrote:Thank you Scachi, I have figured it out and it is a great script as always.
Only observation:
When throwing grenades, the red line does not stay put. It pushes down slowly and I have to continue adjusting. Not.a big deal but if there is a solution that would be great.

Haven't played pubg for some time now so can't remember exactly which button it is but selecting grenades should switch the script into grenade mode where no anti recoil is applied then anti switching back.
The T2 segment should indicate it:
Segments: top-left = primary, top-right = secondary, top-left+right = sidearm, bottom-right = grenade mode

TheSaint wrote:Can you also explain how to switch profiles between.the two.primary weapons? I see settings halfway through game get for different weapons get switched and I am not sure how to switxh back.

Please read the Interactive Configuration, it is mentioned there how to fix /select the weapon slot when it gets out of sync.
Or how to select the weapon profiles.

I have uploaded a new version of the script that has text changes/fixes only in the Interactive configuration. No other changes are made to the script.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation