PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Postby Scachi » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:42 am

A script for PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, complete rewrite to fit multiple weapon sets into the Interactive Configuration.

Automatically detects crouch/stand/prone to use appropriate recoil. Runtime operations for manual overrides. Press Jump button to reset to standing.

5 slots of customizeable Anti Recoil/Rapid Fire settings, switch by button combination or keyboard.
Optional Anti Recoil Autostop using rumble detection and speech output for On/Off/Config selection.

The script tries to track your currently active weapon slot by monitoring the presses of your weapon change button.
Weapon slot indicator: Primary (LED green), Secondary (LED red), Sidearm (LED purple)

One of the 5 configurations can be assigned to every weapon tracking slot as default loadout via Interactive Configuration and via in-game button combinations/keypad keys to match your current weapon loadout.

Runtime Operations

Reload the Script (T2 slot)
Hold [L3|LS] + >Press [PS|XBOX]

Enable/disable the Script
Hold [L2|LT] + >Press [Touch-Click|View] + [CROSS|A]
or with key KEY_PAD_0

Enable/disable Rapid Fire of current weapon slot
Hold [L2|LT] + Press [Touch-Click|View] + [Fire Button]
or with key KEY_PADPERIOD

Enable/disable Anti Recoil of current weapon slot
Hold [L2|LT] + Press [Touch-Click|View] + [R3|RS]
or with key KEY_PADENTER

Select 1 Weapon Configuration Sets out of 5 for current weapon slot
Hold [L2|LT] + Press [Touch-Click|View] + one of:
[b]DPAD-Up, DPAD-Right, DPAD-Down, DPAD-Left, Triangle|Y

or
with keys KEY_PAD1, KEY_PAD2, KEY_PAD3, KEY_PAD4>, KEY_PAD5

Fix out of sync Active weapon slot tracking primary, secondary, sidearm
Hold [L3|LS] + Press TRIANGLE|Y] to toggle between primary, secondary
OR Press DPAD_UP to set to sidearm
or
with keys KEY_PAD7, KEY_PAD8, KEY_PAD9

Download
Search for "PUBG_v2" in Gtuner IV "Online Resource" panel.

Configuration
Configure it via Interactive Configuration

Details
First try to show/explain the Weapon Slot Tracking and Configuration Sets assignment:
doc_export.png
doc_export.png (143.77 KiB) Viewed 13433 times
Last edited by Scachi on Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:22 pm

:smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby BlessUp » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:04 am

Any chance of adding the option to disable key combo activations the way the hot keys are setup now It wont allow me to switch weapons or reload when aiming down site.

I believe this set in particular is causing the issue.

Select 1 Weapon Configuration Sets out of 5 for current weapon slot
Hold [L2|LT] + Press
DPAD-Up, DPAD-Right, DPAD-Down, DPAD-Left, Triangle|Y
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:32 am

Update done, changed weapon set configuration selection to button combination: Hold [L2|LT] + Press [Touch-Click|View] + Dpad-Direction, this isn't blocking the in-game fire mode selection anymore.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby BlessUp » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:48 am

Thank you so much for that works perfect now, Appreciate you.
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby johnsmith1999 » Mon May 11, 2020 4:28 am

Loving this script Scachi!! One prob for me, the auto hold breath isnt working.. I am using a XIM Apex KBM... not sure if that matters? No matter whcih setting I use for auto hold breath it doesnt work, I am using Type B
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Mon May 11, 2020 1:59 pm

johnsmith1999 wrote:Loving this script Scachi!! One prob for me, the auto hold breath isnt working.. I am using a XIM Apex KBM... not sure if that matters? No matter whcih setting I use for auto hold breath it doesnt work, I am using Type B

I have uploaded version 0.94 of script PUBG_v2.
Autohold breath should work in this version. There you can also try to increase the value "Delay before hold breath,.." to (max) 250 if 200 isn't working for you reliable as it ma vary with the weapon/scope you are using.
As the hold breath button shouldn't be pressed by the script before you really are in ASD mode (game has a small delay when you press ADS and you really are looking through the scope/ads.
If 250 still isn't reliable enough/doesn't work for all weapons I have to recode the script a bit to allow bigger delay then.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby johnsmith1999 » Mon May 11, 2020 5:53 pm

Thank you Scachi! I will give it a try this afternoon, I will test a few weapons/scope combos as well and report back.
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby johnsmith1999 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:56 am

Everything working perfect including Auto Hold Breath! Love this script, best one I have ever used for my Titan2.

One question is that "Secondary" is Config 2, so does that mean if I use the button combo and go to Config 3 or 4, then switch to my Secondary weapon, does it switch to Config 2 for Secondary? and then if I switch back to primary I will still be in config 3 or 4 whichever I was in before switching to secondary?
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Tue May 12, 2020 5:12 am

Yes.

In the Interactive Configuration you can assign the default configuration to use for each slot.
The default is "Primary Weapon : Config 1", "Secondary : Config 2", "Sidearm : Config 5".
When you haven't disabled "Weapon Tracking" in "Main Settings" it works like that:
If you press the weapon change button the script tries to follow your weapon change:
When you are on primary weapon slot -> it will switch to secondary. When you are already on secondary, it will switch back to primary." Loading the assigned #Config for the new active slot in each cases.

When you are currently on "Primary Slot" that has Config 1 at the moment and now select to load "Config 3" only the primary Slot will change to settings "Config 3". The secondary will still stay on the config it has before.

So yes, if you are on primary, select Config 3 for that slot, switch then to Secondary slot and later back to Primary Slot, it will then load again "Config 3" for primary slot again.

As the script has no idea how many weapons you are carrying it will get out of sync when you press the weapon change button while only carrying one weapon.

You can avoid that by disabling the "Weapon Tracking" or selecting "Limited" mode where it Only tracks "Primary" or "Throw" for grenade/stuff throwing.
But then you are staying locked to "Primary" weapon slot all the time and need to load the Config to load/use via the button combinations when you change your weapon in-game.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation