PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Postby PUBG_Player » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:36 pm

I have been trying to get anti-recoil to work using an elite v2 controller and I am having issues that hopefully someone can help me address.

I can tweak the anti-recoil to be nearly spot-on for SMGs and ARs in training grounds, but when I play the actual game, my gun jumps all over the place as soon as I get in a fight and I am getting destroyed. I know the script is enabled because I can go stand still in game and shoot the wall with 0 recoil, but as soon as I start moving it all goes to hell.

Does it have anything to do with the Minimum Recoil when Aim Stick Moving setting that is defaulted to 30%?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (14.9 KiB) Viewed 8621 times
PUBG_Player
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jonblaze » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:13 pm

settings for anti recoil seem off for me as well i tried adjusting them but cant figure it out
jonblaze
Private
Private

Postby PUBG_Player » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:13 pm

Bumping this to see if anyone can provide any feedback?
PUBG_Player
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:19 am

hpscot65 wrote:I have been trying to get anti-recoil to work using an elite v2 controller and I am having issues that hopefully someone can help me address.

I can tweak the anti-recoil to be nearly spot-on for SMGs and ARs in training grounds, but when I play the actual game, my gun jumps all over the place as soon as I get in a fight and I am getting destroyed. I know the script is enabled because I can go stand still in game and shoot the wall with 0 recoil, but as soon as I start moving it all goes to hell.

Does it have anything to do with the Minimum Recoil when Aim Stick Moving setting that is defaulted to 30%?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Always (re)start with default settings when you have problems. 13 is the default for this minimum recoil setting.
Check how it works for you with that value. Right-click into a field and select "Restore Default" to reset a single value.

When you are "moving around" the stance tracking may get out of sync in the heat of a gunfight if you are pressing buttons wildly or doing stuff the script may not handle correctly. Try with stance tracking disabled/minimized to see if this reduces your issues. Also make sure that the weapon tacking matches your weapon in use, that may get out of sync too on wild actions/fast input, wrong buttons pressed (like weapon change button when you only have one weapon in inventory).
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:00 am

Great update to script Scachi. Now grenades and weapon tracking work perfectly! The only issue with this update is rapid fire. It seems not to work and I end up with single fire. Can you share settings for rapid fire as default do not seem to work as it should.

Thank you for the hard work and Happy New Year!
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TheSaint » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:05 am

Quick bump, any help with troubleshooting rapid fire is much appteciated. :smile0202:
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:50 pm

TheSaint wrote:Quick bump, any help with troubleshooting rapid fire is much appteciated. :smile0202:

You can easily switch rapid fire on/off with the button combination:
HOLD: L2+Touch Click plus tap R2
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby toyin » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:08 pm

Is It possible automatic auto lean?. Regards
toyin
Private
Private

Postby TheSaint » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:49 pm

Great work, Scachi! I have tested the latest version and so far it works like a charm!

@toyin I am running into more and more players leaning left/right quickly yet maintain accuracy and I wonder if they are using some sort of script?

It would be a great next feature to add.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby N53IDO » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:53 am

People need to understand some core principles about PUBG and anti recoil mods. I'll do my best to explain them, and its based on my 3 years of playing this game.

1. Firstly, when setting up the script, your grip matters. For example if you set an M4 using a vertical grip, if ingame you use a thumbgrip you're going to have alot more recoil then when you zeroed the script using a vertical grip. Same goes the other way around - if you zero the script using an angled grip and you have a vertical grip ingame, your recoil will shoot down.

2. Your muzzle attatchments also matter. If you have a compensator/vert grip to zero the script but ingame you have a vert grip/suppressor, you'll notice the recoil shoots up.

3. Don't change your settings ingame if you zero the script. Even if you raise your ingame deadzones by 1, you need to then redo the anti recoil on the script completely. Same goes for sensitivities.

4. I can't stress how useless red dots are in this game with Anti Recoil Scripts. Bear with me. On pubg your character sway when aiming is HUGE compared to other games. So, lets take a half grip for example. If you zero a ANY script with a half grip/red dot and get it into lazer mode while pressing lb to zoom it in, when not pressing LB and zooming you'll see how inconsistent the anti recoil is. Sometimes your gun will shoot up, sometimes it will shoot down, sometimes it lazers. This isnt the script, its PUBG's aiming mechanics. Sometimes your characters breathing will be on the downstroke, so when you shoot and the Anti recoil kicks in it'll go down alot more than other times. Sometimes he'll be on the upbreathe, causing your anti recoil to shoot up. If you use red dots and use AR scripts, use a thumb grip as its the grip that negates character sway the most.

5. The Minimum Percentage Anti Recoil mechanic that scachi has built into this script is the most useful thing i have ever encountered in a script across ALL devices i have owned. Zero your script, and set the minimum percent to 13. Notice how when you move your aim your AR no longer works? Now set it to 100, notice how everything is just far too senstive? Its about finding a good balance for your thumbs. I recommend setting it to 45% and go from there; personally i use 55.
N53IDO
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation