PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Postby R1ckJon3z » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:58 am

I hadn't noticed that but I'm also switching slots manually using the keypad wen needed. This is definitely the best PubG script out there.
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:19 am

TheSaint wrote:After more testing. I see weapons slots going out of sync often during game. Yo reset you press L3 + triangle on PS4 which changes weapons. The challenge is. Weapons go out of sync in bad times when you are in final circle in 1v1. The last thing zo want to is mess with changing weapons. Can fix the weapon sync be activated by a different input that does not change weapons?
Almost a perfect script. It just needs a couple of minor tweaks to make it perfect .

I can change the current fix weapon sync to not switch the weapon. It will then switch between primary/secondary settings only without actually changing the weapon in hand. So the fix is done the other way around then.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:27 am

TheSaint wrote:Thank you for the clarification. I have slot one with anti recoil for automatic Rifles. Second slot us set up for shotgun type weapon with only rapid fire. The challenge is throughout the game as I change weapons slots it get confusing as weapons change slots and I am not sure how to fix during game (put them back in right slot).

Note:: when I reset pre instructions, there is no immediate red light to show se secondary weapon and be confusing not knowing which slot is active
This is only an issue if I want to use rapid fire.

What am I missing?

To reset the script you need to reload the slot. I can add a button to reload the script, like a short tap of the PS/XBox button perhaps ?

The current script isn't using "profiles" like other scripts do.
This script has only one profile with three weapon slots (primary/secondary/sidearm).
Via Interactive Configuration you can assign a default loadout.
You can load any configuration#nr into any weapon slot during gaming.
I have created it this way to support more custom loadouts.
You use the #5 configuration setting to set them up for different weapon you are using or prefer to use.
When you pick them up in-game you just load the configuration#nr into the weapon slot where you have that weapon in.
So when your cfg#1 is for AKM and your cfg#2 is for shotgun:
You pickup an akm as your primary weapon then you just need to load the cfg#1 for the primary slot via the button combination.
Now you pickup a shotgun on your secondary slot and you assign the #cfg2 to your secondary slot.
This way you can have configured 5 weapon cfg# and create a dynamic loadout while gaming.

I have to check if I can improve the indicators of what is active at the moment.
But the options to do that are limited.
I can utilize the LED color and the T2 segment display. I already use both.

What do you want to be shown permanent+temporary(when switching stuff) to make it more clear to you ?

Right now the permanent LED color shows the active weapon (primary/secondary/sidearm),
I can change that/add an option to show the color of the active configuration #nr assignment for the current slot instead.
Or I can change the segment display to use the vertical bars to indicate the configuration #nr instead, like:
one horizontal bar = cfg1 , second horizontal bar = cfg2 , third horizontal bar = cfg3, first and second bar = cfg4, second and third bar = cfg5.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Thank you for the quick response. The green colour for primary and red for secondary workd. The issue is sometimes when I reset the sync, I only see green when I switch weapons and I am not sure which has been loaded.
I suggest the following:
- Activation of resync is done without changing weapon. So a quick press of L3 + another key will switch to primary then another press will switch to secondary. Diffetent colours for primary and secondary are good indicators.
- Can you please explain how to assign and use the 5 different slots to the different weapons using keys?
I only understood the resync between primary and secondary slots.
What is Touch-Click|View?
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:20 pm

Touchclick is on the PS4 is the touchpad button, pressing the touchpad down until it clicks.
as the xbox has no touchclick/touchpad the VIEW button is used there (hit F1 in GTuner to see the list of buttons for xb/ps4 with identical index number assignment).

When you are on primary slot (green led) and hit the key or btn combo to load config#4 the primary slot will use the config#4 until you reload the script.
To change the config assigned to the secondary slot(red led) switch to red first (with triangle button) and load the config#nr you want to use by pressing the key or the button-combo for that config.
Same for the third/purple one.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:30 am

The script works great as anti recoil and rapid fire. The only area that could use simplification is the assignment and resync of slots with weapons. As I ckerp clicking on different slots I am not sure if I have right one selected. I also suggest using different key than triangle (PS4) for resync as changing weapons during a fight is not a good thing.

But over all solid script. :smile0203:
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:03 pm

TheSaint wrote:The script works great as anti recoil and rapid fire. The only area that could use simplification is the assignment and resync of slots with weapons. As I ckerp clicking on different slots I am not sure if I have right one selected. I also suggest using different key than triangle (PS4) for resync as changing weapons during a fight is not a good thing.

But over all solid script. :smile0203:

I'll fix the resync to use the current button combo but without actually switching weapons in the next few days.

I have no idea how to simplify the assignment, for me it already seems to be as easy/clear enough as possible.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:49 pm

It probably is simple, I just happen to be one of those who are not too technical :)
Is it possible to have a Lite version of script with only 2 weapon slots as most of us use same 2 favourite weapons game. With option for anti recoil or rapid fire for each of the two slots and a simple button to resync when out of sync. This will simplify it for some.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:40 pm

Script Update v1.00:
Weapon Slot fix button combination shouldn't switch the weapon anymore, only switching the color/configuration.
T2 slot reload button combination added: PS4 = L3+PS , Xbox = LS+XBox

Added graphic to first post trying to explain the weapon slot tracking and configuration assignment a bit.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:06 am

I can confirm the new update fixed the resync and it works great now. Excellent work scachi!
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation