PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: PUBG - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Script v2

Postby TheSaint » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:11 pm

After trying updated script, I can say it is almost flawless!
A few comments/suggestions:
- Grenades have a little of push down when throwing. I assume that us due to anti recoil. Not much, but enough to notice.
- One key feature I find missing in all PUBG scripts. is the ability to constantly be moving around while looting or just standing there. There has been tmany tmes where a player gets downed by head shot while standing looting or looking at map. An automatic move around script would be very handy. Strip can be enabled/disabled maybe with two quick jumps tabs.
- Coukd users please share anti recoil for different weapons?
Some a re w to configure. While others are challenging to control anti recoil.

Otherwise a solid work!
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:22 pm

The script should switch to grenade mode you press d-pad right (without holding down ads) and that should deactivate the anti recoil for throwing stuff. But it depends on your Interactive Configuration if you have disabled that.
I'll test that in the next few days if it still works.

Not sure but in most games opening a map or looting stuff disable you from moving around or moving around stops looting. Not sure how pubg handles that as I haven't played it for a long time now.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:22 pm

In PUBG, you can constantly move around while looting and looking at map (just move the stick randomly or keys if using Xim. Most top players keep constantly moving throughout the game.

This would be a great feature to add as it will address a frustrating point for most players.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby R1ckJon3z » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:22 am

Just getting back into PubG after some time away and was happy to see your updated V2 script. I used your V1 and had a lot of custom mods for recoil & optics, but no need for that now with V2! I haven't dialed it yet, but just from the testing I have done I can tell it's awesome. I'll be donating for the work put in on this thing...

I can confirm that grenade mode isn't working as intended. Also looks like turning recoil off via the keypad does nothing as well unless I'm missing something.
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:49 am

R1ckJon3z wrote:Just getting back into PubG after some time away and was happy to see your updated V2 script. I used your V1 and had a lot of custom mods for recoil & optics, but no need for that now with V2! I haven't dialed it yet, but just from the testing I have done I can tell it's awesome. I'll be donating for the work put in on this thing...

I can confirm that grenade mode isn't working as intended. Also looks like turning recoil off via the keypad does nothing as well unless I'm missing something.

Thank you for pointing out that the toggle wasn't working as well. :smile0517:
With the new update v0.96 grenade/throw mode and anti recoil toggle work correctly now.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby R1ckJon3z » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:32 pm

Works like a champ! Thank you sir! :smile0203:
R1ckJon3z
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby TheSaint » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:47 pm

Scachi wrote:
R1ckJon3z wrote:Just getting back into PubG after some time away and was happy to see your updated V2 script. I used your V1 and had a lot of custom mods for recoil & optics, but no need for that now with V2! I haven't dialed it yet, but just from the testing I have done I can tell it's awesome. I'll be donating for the work put in on this thing...

Thank you for pointing out that the toggle wasn't working as well. :smile0517:
With the new update v0.96 grenade/throw mode and anti recoil toggle work correctly now.

Tested and it works great! Excellent work as always.
Question: can I use both anti recoil and rapid fire options on ssme weapon slot? This way I can have both primary and secondary available for different types of weapons as they keep changing during game. Or will this affect aim?
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:58 pm

TheSaint wrote:Tested and it works great! Excellent work as always.
Question: can I use both anti recoil and rapid fire options on ssme weapon slot? This way I can have both primary and secondary available for different types of weapons as they keep changing during game. Or will this affect aim?

Enabling rapid fire will effect anti recoil, so it is unlikely that having setup anti recoil for a weapon without rapid fire will also match a weapons anti recoil for enabled rapid fire.
With "Rapid Fire Anti Recoil Mode" set to mode 1 or mode 2" probably won't work correctly for another weapon.
But setting it to disabled will give you rapid fire without anti recoil so you can fast switch between rapid fire with no anti recoil or normal fire with anti recoil using the same Configuration #nr.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Thank you for the clarification. I have slot one with anti recoil for automatic Rifles. Second slot us set up for shotgun type weapon with only rapid fire. The challenge is throughout the game as I change weapons slots it get confusing as weapons change slots and I am not sure how to fix during game (put them back in right slot).

Note:: when I reset pre instructions, there is no immediate red light to show se secondary weapon and be confusing not knowing which slot is active
This is only an issue if I want to use rapid fire.

What am I missing?
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TheSaint » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:19 pm

After more testing. I see weapons slots going out of sync often during game. Yo reset you press L3 + triangle on PS4 which changes weapons. The challenge is. Weapons go out of sync in bad times when you are in final circle in 1v1. The last thing zo want to is mess with changing weapons. Can fix the weapon sync be activated by a different input that does not change weapons?
Almost a perfect script. It just needs a couple of minor tweaks to make it perfect .
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation